1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Alyx Werfer's Journal

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Redwilt, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Redwilt

Redwilt Washed up has been

[These entries can only be found within the IC journal he keeps aboard his ship in the drawer with his old Outcast uniform]

Entry 1:
    Where to begin? My mind is everywhere. I guess I'll start with jobs.

Current jobs:
    Kryssa's Home [Finished!]
    Republic of Canada
    - Finish theatre, two more houses. Leave empty
    Creepy Man's church blueprint
    - Didn't have funds to pay, will probably see him again with somehow acquiring the 10k necessary

Relations / Employees:
    Katta Beluga - Bartender at Republic of Canada. Friendly, kind. Don't think she knew I was there for her abduction and nude photoshoot with the Outcasts.
    Jade - Construction Manager. Going to need a bit more training. Smart girl, very kind. Not much for talking, I guess? I know she doesn't know I was there for her abduction and robbery with the Outcasts.
    Carolyn Ellnsworth / Elly - Construction Manager. Bit of a rougher character. Seems friendly enough. Not sure I like the rifle she's keen on toting about.
    Scarlet - Sheriff. She's been decent to me. Can't complain too much.
    Danny St.Ives - My old boss. Govenor. I liked the guy, he had great ideals and all. Learned he shot Dirt-feet today... and I had to claim it was a suicide...
    Dirt-Feet - Associate from the Outcasts. He seemed really nice, too bad he's gone now...
    Lucie - Closest friend. Doctor. She knew my cousin, Jesse apparently. I never thought I'd miss him boxing me around the ears. Bastard.
    Creepy Man - Watch your back in Opportunity. He likes to stalk me apparently... Wears bones and shit. Ugh.

That's all I can think of right now... Oh. One more.

Kryssa. ... [Multiple attempts to explain scratched out]. I love her. She loves me back. I applied for an official pardon from the R.A. for any involvement with the Outcasts, simply so I no longer have to hide in the shadows and I can more easily be with her, without risk of being dragged away or executed. Of course I used my Outcast codename instead of my Starnet user, it would give me away far too easily. I need to be sure it isn't a trap first...

All in all, pretty good. Republic of Canada is almost ready to open. I'm going to keep it off Star net though, and spread it by word of mouth. I want to keep it a peaceful town, a haven for couples or individuals just looking for a quiet get-away. A place for friends to tell other friends about, to share a hot chocolate over a roaring fire and cozy up together under massive blankets to keep the cold away.

Any florans that visit will have an insanely tough time here. I hate to exclude an entire race, due to the biome, but I just.. can't trust florans. They remind me of a snake, and backstabbers. .. Backstabbers like myself.. for leaving the Outcasts when the figurehead was cast down...
    . . .

I think that's enough for now.
    [He draws a line under the entry, so signify it's end]

2. Redwilt

Job Updates:
    Drop the creepy man blueprint. Keep the file for later though.
    Academy structure. Glitch outerior, apex technology and hylotl furnishings. Budget/pay day: 500,000. Half. A. Million.

Relations update:
    Carolyn: Blind lady at Opportunity. 0 threat. She is the lady hiring us for the academy.
    Unknown rich glitch (free radical): funder for the academy.

Didn't get a whole lot done. I've been too busy spending time with Kryssa. [A small heart is drawn]

Tought Jade a little construction advice the other day. She seemed to pick it up pretty well.

Couple of visitors showing up here and there. My dream is being realized!

[A line is drawn under the entry to signal it's end]

3. Redwilt

Update: Creepy dudes dead. Forgot to mention that.

My pardon is up for grabs.. im going in tomorrow to exchange information for my freedom. I don't know. Will they gun me down? Arrest me? Ban me from Port Last?

. . . What will I tell Kryssa? How will I tell her? Will she forgive me? Hate me? I'm so afraid. I haven't been this afraid in a long time. I'm gambling and if I lose, I lose everything.

[A line is drawn to sigbify the end, and an arrow to indicate page turn]