1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

AVOID GUM! GUM IS PRO-MINIKNOG!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Ricardo, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Ricardo

Ricardo ERP Champ 2016

I was jailed after confronting a member of the MiniKnog in the streets of Gum. Despite the fact the she OPENLY admitted to being MiniKnog in front of Gum authorities, I was detained and she was free to roam. This is not acceptable! All who are not against MiniKnog are /FOR/ MiniKnog! All who call any non-MiniKnog apex their friend are asked to /AVOID/ Gum and warn their compatriots! Yukari, leader of Gum is unsympathetic to the plight of the apex.

All be warned. Gum is for MiniKnog.

Panzer v2

2. Snitch

Snitch New Member

((RACIST))

3. Day Tripper

Day Tripper miller ball breaker

((some real SJW shit going on here. welcome to gumblr, where apex feminists shit all over cis white humans.))

4. Ricardo

Ricardo ERP Champ 2016

((I can hardly understand what your message implicates. Keep it IC FOR DUUUUUUUCK SAAAAKE!!!))

5. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

I find no problems with Gum. Being tolerant is not an offense, but something to applaud. If the aforementioned Miniknog individual did not assault you or inflict upon your rights, there is no real reason to inflict upon hers.
    - RayBeluga

Hey, Gum is the best, cuz, like everyone is nice there!
    -<Gillian3

6. Ricardo

Ricardo ERP Champ 2016

Ray this /tolerance/ of yours is poorly placed. Are you still a Hand? I always saw you as a logical being but if you think MiniKnog is acceptable on ANY level, I cannot agree with you. You disappoint me and hurt me, along with the cause of The Hand. I tried to help Katta in your defense before on Taranis but if you can't understand our plight then I cannot keep your support. I hurt if I must reject someone I /thought/ to be a logical, thinking being as you. I /reject/ you as a member of the Hand if you cannot see the error of your 'logic'. Educate yourself on the truth of the MiniKnog. If you see no issue there then you are not a friend of the Hand. You are not a friend of /mine/. I want your support, but cannot have it if you are so erronous.

Panzer v2

#6 Ricardo, Nov 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2014
  7. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

All I meant to say is do not criticize the government of Gum for being politically neutral. I did not voice my personal opinion on the Miniknog, which I assure you is very much against them.

Please, do not be so cutting with your words. It hurt to read what you said. I hope we are still friends, Panzer.

-RayBeluga

8. Ricardo

Ricardo ERP Champ 2016

Ray, I want your support. I want your friendship but if you knew what I've dealt with in Gum I doubt you'd support Yukari as you do. I doubt you'd support her if you knew the extent of the MiniKnog depravity. They are villainous! More so than the Outcasts! Think about this when you are attacked in the future by any volatile group! Understand my reasoning!

Panzer v2

#8 Ricardo, Nov 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2014
  9. Kaiser Franz

Kaiser Franz New Member

"Jesus, if yer that much if a whipped bitch for a 'friend' who chews you out for the whole world to see I can't imagine how much ass you kiss for your whore of a girlfriend. Fella, drop yer shitty 'friend' and get a new gal too."

-Friendly Advice​

10. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Kindly retract that statement, insolent one, and I can pretend you never said that. Do not insult my friends or family again.

-RayBeluga

11. Kaiser Franz

Kaiser Franz New Member

"Your lady is a loose fish man, and uh... Friends don't insult friends in public forums. Clear out yer shoddy group of companions fore ya get pissy with me."

-Friendly Advice​

12. Ricardo

Ricardo ERP Champ 2016

Ray, you are too good to be offended by this one. He is a common StarNet maker of discourse. Trust in the loyalty of your companions. Please at least warn others of what I've endured here.

Panzer v2

13. Redwilt

Redwilt Washed up has been

I ... detect... irony!
    -Lov3sDaSnow

14. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-ReflectiveStoneIguana-

I think you should calm down and think twice before posting things like this, openly hating against a colony and a person, just because you thought they weren't against the Miniknog, or that they even supported it. I, personally, highly dobut they support the Miniknog. I believe they detained you and not the Miniknog simply to avoid trouble. The miniknog probably has more assets than Gum has, because it's just a small colony. They couldn't even withstand a single miniknog attack, so they just decided to avoid any problems whatsoever by detaining you, rather than risking an attack of the miniknog.

So yeah, hate them for trying to avoid a possible miniknog attack against which they can't defend themselves at all, thus ensuring the safety of the colony and its citizens.

15. John_McFakename

John_McFakename New Member

Suggestion. Don't mix your personal ideals with colony/faction politics.
    Reason. It never works, and just ends up in a raging s**tstorm.

- Grey Knight Commander John M893-CV of Taranis

16. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Why did you bother censoring the word "shit"?
    Shit is a perfect word to use.
    - Tony

17. TheAngryMelon

TheAngryMelon The most furious fruit

To be honest, I quite like Gum. The people are nice, even if some of the members of the GSF are a tad jumpy.
    Granted, I haven't been anywhere past the Security Checkpoint in a while.
    There never seems to be anybody watching those gates...

- SpeakNoEvil

18. Sammy McHammyDoodle

Sammy McHammyDoodle New Member

SANGUINE
    lol

19. NovaZenk

NovaZenk New Member

May I say that I was one of the guards who arrested you? You SCREAMED at the Miniknog, and you pulled out a GUN and POINTED IT AT THE MINIKNOG. That is a very good reason to arrest you. You didn't put away the pistol after many commands to put it away.. you put it away after like 15 minutes of us yelling at you trying to get you to put it away. God, tell the entire story before you post the thread.
    -TachiNono
    ((Tachi))

20. Fiery Wither Rose

Fiery Wither Rose TheOneMute

What don't you love, Vivvy?

MuteTheGreen