1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

[Public Announcement // Video File]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Aiko Ikari, Nov 5, 2014.

1. DavidHeinrich

DavidHeinrich Space Corps Judge

Kinda interesting that you killed all those innocent dudes seemingly without any remorse to speak of, but you decided to up and atone for everything when something happened to a dude you knew. Pretty tellin', to me, that ya said you couldn't go on after what they did to him and not them. That's not justice, it's just you going at revenge and claiming you're protecting people to make your petty cause seem like it's helpin'. It's a gang war between some awful people, and you're just on the self-righteous, lying to yourself side of it.

-Ven

2. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

<message sent via mobile_device from [email protected]>
    Holy fuck. Yall wanna keep pullin shit out your ass, be my guest. Ya wanna come for my head, go for it, I don't care. I ain't gonna beg.
    I didn't fuckin kill anyone.

3. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

::>login via STARNET
    ::>user_SPARK logged in.
    Any and all attempts on the life of the Employer will be dealt with appropriately and swiftly. Retaliation will not be tolerated.
    This is not a threat, it is a warning.
    ::>user_SPARK logging out.

4. Wreth

Wreth New Member

Human hasss wrong attitude for ssomeone who wasss leader of group that kidnapped, tortured, mutilated, murdered and desstroyed a colony.

Ssstupid human ssshould be thankful that human isssn't ssshoot on ssight on every planet in Antaresss after what human did.

Stab-Dancer

5. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

piss off. I mugged and stole shit, sure. Who ain't gonna try and survive? Second that blood started spillin I bailed hard, so you shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down. Stop talking about shit you read off a cereal box.

6. Wreth

Wreth New Member

Floran sssaw you protecting human that kidnapped and tortured floran.

7. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

yeh Im a mind reader. Forgot to tell you. Jesus christ.

8. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

I believe everyone else is more concerned about the floran tribe spreading through the area. The one that was able to beat one of the only organized and trained groups in this sector. -Oilfin

9. Redwilt

Redwilt Washed up has been

If you guys are needing some help, I could be of assistance. Message me on a private transmission.

-Lov3sDaSnow

10. DavidHeinrich

Again, you left once they did what they did to him, right? Not once they started killing innocent people. Nah, the fact that you left and they were killin' innocents is, seriously and actually, a coincidence. I didn't read it offa cereal box, I read it offa you, chick. You're just someone who murdered a bunch of people, now you want sympathy because your friend died, too; like all those people you killed weren't actually people. Like you choose what lives do and don't matter.

So I gotta tell you, not ask you, to shut up and sit the fuck down yourself, Blaze. Let actual people take care of trying to help, instead of some murderer like you. As for you, Sparky, act as tough as you want. Maybe some kid reading in will be impressed, but I sure won't be.

-Ven

11. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

Could give a shit what you think hotshot. Don't remember askin for sympathy either.
    And I thought I was dumb. Holy hell.

12. DavidHeinrich

Yeah, I'm sure you could. You don't care what anyone thinks, right? I wouldn't expect any different from some two-bit sociopath who only cares about her friends, doesn't give a fuck about the innocent people she killed. Really, what pisses me off about you isn't even what you did, it's how quick you are to say it doesn't matter; sure, there can be redemption, but not just like that. You were a bad fuckin' person, and now you're acting like what you did doesn't even matter, the corpses around are unimportant, should be ignored, all because you're doing this, now. Like you should just get away with what you did, while going out to condemn people who have done less.

And y'know what? You are pretty fuckin' dumb if you think for a second that you can try to come out and try to be some hero of justice after killing innocent people for no reason. You wanna help? You wanna punish some people for their crimes, fix some things that go on? Take a long look in the mirror, now that you got the mask off, and don't leave your fucking house.

-Ven

13. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

Fuck, you sure love to type.
    Obviously tryin to talk even a little bit of sense into you shitheads is a waste of time. All this fuckin info is bullshit and wrong, so I ain't gonna bother. Have fun stewin over crap that isn't true and writin essays over how self righteous I am or whatever

14. DavidHeinrich

Yeah, people tend to have a lot to say when they're right, instead of just throwing some vague insult and bitching out of the convo. Still, go on with that tail of yours between your legs; I mean, hey, I got this info from you yourself, and you sure seem like a fucking liar, so I guess it could be wrong. You're not self-righteous. You're not good enough to be self-righteous; you're just a garden variety fucking hypocrite.

-Ven

15. skipi

skipi New Member

at least outcasts fight for a real cause
    this dumb bitch just wants revenge for her slag boyfriend
    btw her real name is blaire lol
    - Raz0rQueen

16. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Blaire sounds like a terrible name.
    - Abelschrimen Amphenheimer

17. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Her repentant spirit ought to be appreciated. I applaud your decision to leave them.

-RayBeluga

18. Julius Mayne

Julius Mayne Member

Apology isn't going to bring them back to life. She should not be trusted, you don't just turn around like that. No one does! She's killed people, GOOD people. People who never deserved to die. Innocent civilians. People who couldn't help themselves, yet you think she will fix everything!

19. Julius Mayne

Julius Mayne Member

Repentant? Repentant?! This is repentance! This isn't even an apology. She /killed/ people. No, killing implies that some of them were able to defend themselves. She murdered people, my people, in cold blood.

20. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

What part of 'I didn't kill anyone' don't you understnad.