1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

T-34's To-Do List

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Optimism, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Optimism

Optimism Guest

(( A piece of notebook paper taped by his ship's beam pad. ))

Saturday
    :
    -Get a new job. (Preferably honest work) HAHA! Got one!
    -Send padres their monthly cut of the paycheck.
    -Fly with a jet pack for the hell of it.
    -Fix up the space tin can before she starts falling apart again.
    -Get PDA fixed.
    Don't need to now.

Notes:
    Didn't finish everything I wanted to, but whatevs. All I've got a surplus of around here are dusty print books and canned food packed with enough preservatives to probably make me live forever, but that should change now that I've got a job. Joined the bindle-stiff platoon today, which means I should have enough by the end of the month to send ma and pa their financial aid package. Buncha crazies and stone-faces for comrades, I swear. Well, plenty time to get some social work done on 'em. I swear to God, I'm gonna put some smiles on these poor bastards' faces. Especially that Avian in R&D. Holy shit does she need one.

Met a techie Avian by the name of Taryx or something. He's cool. I'll probs invite him down for another drink sometime again.

-Training tomorrow. <--- (Hey, dumbass. Don't forget this!!!)

#1 Optimism, Nov 3, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2014