1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Heyo evry1

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Edward_Norton, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Everyone was Russian or Japanese. All the men were 6'3. All the women were 5'3.
    lolseemslegit

2. Day Tripper

Day Tripper miller ball breaker

I was lucky enough to play both an 01 and an OfC of the VAMP division (which our server used as a med division). Needless to say, the 01 was an Irishman that was deathly afraid of hurting people (being a medical unit can do that to you). The OfC was only there because none of the ground units had the balls or authority to really do anything, which led to a lot of amputations, CCA and citizen alike.

Other experience as an MPF unit is almost entirely in APEX or GRID, depending on which was used as the engineering division.

Needless to say, I harbour a deep hatred of edgy onions and overpowered DvLs.

COMPLETELY UNRELATED EDIT: C17 is what used to be Kiev, Ukraine. The more you know!

#22 Day Tripper, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
  3. Not A President

Not A President [help me]

Heh. I was an ANVIL-OfC (GRID's higher-up, mechanical division) and the moment my DvL (divisional officer, who rules over me by 2 ranks higher) was assassinated, I took her place as the first male divisional.

Surprised most of the higher-up units were female, most likely male irl, not to be sexist or anything.
    "Dew'it with pleasure." -Tal'Kangral, some vort no one loves