1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Phillio Pek's Leather Journal.

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Usedkirby, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Usedkirby

Usedkirby Guest

A large section of the first part of the book was either burnt or ripped out. Only a few pages were left in the back.

So I don't know what I'm really suppose to do. I guess Hytalis just said to record what happens to me in case what ever happened to me before this happens again. Basically, I awoke on a planet and I seemed to have a case of Amnesia. I didn't know who I was or am, or where I was. Then a ship decended and took me up. It was Hytalis, who was a nice person, saying my name was Phillio. He didn't know what happened to me but he took me in and explained very little whats going on. He gave me a ship, some supplies, and told me to go... So I went... I don't know where I'm going or what I'm going to run into... I hope Hytalis is right...
    ~Phillio Pek

2. Usedkirby

Usedkirby Guest

After several days of listening to old music from a planet called Earth, I finally found a civilization. The town was called Taranis, and held a large amount of people. They all seemed nice and friendly for the most party but Still, How can I know anyone if I don't even know myself? I also wonder at points where the pages before these entries are... They are either burnt or torn out. This book is quite symbolic and a bit ironic. I share more commonalities with this book than with much else. Oh well, another day, another time to be glad to be alive.
    ~Phillio Pek

3. Usedkirby

Usedkirby Guest

Today on Taranis, it was an odd and sickening day... I went into the town again at the inn to enjoy some time. I meet a man named Danny something. He seemed quite nice but was very eager for a fight. And wouldn't you know it, there was one. A girl with strawberry blonde hair seemed to be sitting on a box when a guy named Gills tried to talk to her. Danny came in and a fight ensued. I tried to break it up but only got hurt myself. Another person joined the fight, I have no idea why... But he took the most damage out of everyone, and started to die. Gills was the next most hurt, with something with his leg, and I was next with a horrible gut punch and a hit to the head. Danny seemed to get away almost Scott-free, But I heard he was imprisoned. I called the order and they tried to investigate for the murder of the one participant. I heard there was a blood transfusion in order to save his life, but there was too much bleeding. I hope Gills is OK.
    But on the other hand, I meet a lovely Avian by the name of Song-beak. She looked very nice and was concerned for her friend Gills. Once he felt a bit better, we all headed to the inn to get some food and drinks into Gills, since pain can do a number on someone's Body, more ways than one. Song-Beak really helped me out and I did the same as well, since hey, friends helps friends. While we were in the inn though, it was awfully quiet. I might have done something wrong, so I just left after getting them some food and drinks.
    I'm going to call it a night. There were fights, death, interest, and awkwardness. I just need to sleep now.
    ~Phillio Pek

4. Kumakin

Kumakin New Member

-The next page has a staff of music drawn on it with notes and chord symbols. If Phillio knew music theory well he'd recognize it as the tune she played while he was being held prisoner on the ship. Under that is a small amount of text.-
    I'm gone for good. Hope you can forgive me. I'll be dead soon.
    Take care.
    -Eve​