1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

A question about FCS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fenrous, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Fenrous

Fenrous New Member

Hi there. I have been using the FCS mod for some time and I must say, I love it but I have one question regarding it. Am I able to use both custom ships and vanilla ships at the same time? (on separate characters of course) Or do I have to uninstall the mod to be able to use the Vanilla ships again? Thanks for answers in advance.

EDIT: Just as I posted this I realized this may be in the wrong section, move if needed

2. Sen

Sen Guest

Yes, you can have both.

The mod just determines what type of ship is generated for new characters. You can install FCS, generate a custom sandbox ship with it by making a new character, then uninstall FCS and get a vanilla ship by making another new character. Your first character will still have the custom sandbox ship.

3. Fenrous

Fenrous New Member

Thanks a bunch Sen :)

4. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

^^This. Is. Pure. Genius. -IGN

5. Pie4Pigs

Pie4Pigs Bleach Connoisseur

I'm pretty sure FCS only generates a custom ship on new characters if you start them off in single player. If you make them in multiplayer, you get a vanilla ship.