1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Awesome RP Stories

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Donovennn, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Tacoburger

Tacoburger professional taco burger

hot damn that last story about captain drake
    holy shit

2. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

Ok so here is a personal story from my time on RPing on SCRP (Or Starcraft/Cortex RP). Now some background info for this is... There are quite essentially no mods, self moderation, etc etc.

Now! At the time I was RPing a civilian engineer hired by a custom-lore faction of a custom-lore race. And due to him being a civilian, he was for the most part, naturally voted to help deal with civ matters involving other factions. This time around he was voted to help out a scientists of a nearby faction with exploring the land. (I forget why). So the two boarded up in an APC-like vehicle and headed out. Now eventually they reached an abandoned town, only to run into... (I'f I'm remembering this correctly). A child, I believe it was, and then later a member of a race (Same race the child is of, actually. Anyways, race that killed and enslaved 3 others, and then they got trapped in hell or something.) So naturally Jask did NOT want to help the child, as she was the only one of the two not trying to kill him and the egg head.
    But alas, the scientist managed to convince Jask to let 'er on. So he grudgingly agreed, and, once again if I'm remembering this correctly, the APC then picked up a large energy sig to the north, so they ended up investigating. NOW, here is where things get interesting. So they arrive, scientists with the child in tow, Jask just praying shit doesn't hit the fan. They arrive at this altar like thing... And I forget how exactly, but it activated, and created a portal to hell, to let said previously mentioned race out...
    If I remember correctly, the scientist was like "oooooh, whats gun happen.". The child was like "Mommy!" (Yep, she's the child of that races leader). And Jask was like "Fuck". So their dreadnought mother ship started coming out. Jask, after a moment of thinking, grabbed out the pack with all of his explosive charges (Around 4-6). Activated one of those mother fuckers for a 3 second fuse, then THREW it at the thing making the portal. And then fucking RAN. The charge went off, portal closed, cutting their mother ship in HALF (Woo, bonus points!). As you can imagine both the child and scientist were devastated in their own ways. If I remember correctly Jask and the Scientist got into an argument, before the remainder of said race still on this side of that portal, well, previous portal, aimed at Jask. Cause apparently they had all gotten there. So he was just about fucked if the scientist (In her power armor w/ shields... I dun even know). Hadn't stepped in front of him and tanked the like 8 sniper shots. And then they all proceeded to GTFO back to the APC, and then GTFO of there.

And that is the day Jask cock-blocked an evil race from returning with explosive charges. And destroyed the mother ship too. (Woo, bonus points!). And this was like, 2+ years ago, so yeah, shit may be ridiculous.

3. Grifter

Grifter New Member

there was that time i spent a few million pixels on skarti's freedom.

4. Narfball

Narfball narfball

that drake story got me good

i'd post some faux-D&D session stories here if any of y'all were interested

5. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

Sure. I think it could be interesting.

6. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

7. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

8. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

That is fucking amazing.

9. Raideck

Raideck Member

So here's a short story about a pathfinder campaign currently happening with some members of the community. So the party were fighting cultists and just doing murdering them without much trouble. Then they enter a room where the cultists were about to throw a woman in what looked like a pool of water. So their first thought was "Save the girl." right? So they kill the cultists holding her but a Drow wizard casted a powerful fireball at them which resulted all of them including the woman to catch on fire. It's the dwarf warrior's turn, everyone is freaking out. The dwarf says "I pee on the woman" we talked about it for a second then I just told him to roll for it. He got a low roll so he lost control of his penis and helicoptered it peeing on EVERYONE. That is the story of how our very own Doc pissed on his friends.

#89 Raideck, Feb 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2015
  10. Doc

Doc Video Game Extraordinaire

And that's how I was dubbed "Oengus the Firesbane."

11. Not A President

Not A President [help me]

You continue to amaze me.

12. Fen

Fen Pretty ßird

This had me spitting out cereals laughing. Fantastic thread

13. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

14. Raideck

Raideck Member

So here's a short story about our pathfinder campaign. The party got some new members since last time, a halfling sorcerer and a human Paladin. The halfling can only say his name; which is Gorbo. They were in a guild's bar trying to get information about a guy they've been hunting down. So Gorbo rolls to intimidate the bartender for information; rolls 38. He jumps up on the counter and stares at the bartender menacingly and says "Gorbo...". The man is scared but has no idea what the halfling wants. The people in the guild start to draw their weapons, so the paladin says "The midget was just joking." And convinced everyone to calm down. The halfling got upset with the racial slur and rolled a natural 20 to punch the paladin right in the dick. He fell to the ground and was in a lot of pain, all the halflings and gnomes were silently cheering.

15. Narfball

Narfball narfball

not much of a story but something fucking hilarious

okay so i had a party of like 8 adventurers
    classes dont matter in this case
    these guys spent like 4 days IG and OOC preparing for this boss
    they get in
    through a slew of shit rolls
    everyone dies in like 4 cycles
    everyone was fucking devastated