1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Bleeding Heart

Discussion in 'Archives' started by GuardianPotato, Sep 25, 2014.

?

Should I write up another short expert?

1. More Robo-Avian!

100.0%
  2. No More Robo-Avian!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

His heart felt as if it was torn in two, weeping as he had earlier. Squeezing his eyes shut, he curled closer to the figure in his arms, finding comfort in her familiar smell, the feel of her body against his, the only comfort he had left. He buried his face against her shoulder as he wrapped his unfeeling arms tighter around her, drawing her closer to him. Like this they lay, as he slowly drifted off into the blackness of sleep.
    He drifted in blackness, only semi-conscious. Images of her, of Sharp, flashing across his mind. The first time they met, him still clad in fatigues, her revealing her rows of razor sharp teeth in a challenging smile, only inches away from his face. And him responding in kind. The image faded as another scene took its place.
    Her turning on him, suddenly jumping at him, knocking him down, only to forcefully kiss him. Him freezing up, mind blank. It's quickly swept away as another fills his view. Him lounging in a chair at Taranis, Sharp and others sitting on the table in front of him. Another. The view through a USAF EVA suit's HUD, peering past the bulky suits of the others, to get a glimpse of Sharp at the front, with Order Knights.
    Him gripping tightly onto her, him still encased in power armor, as a skull headed mutant attempts to drag her off. The feel of her hand stroking his head and through his plumage, as her voice cut through the darkness that encased him.
    Her sitting beside him in her room in the tree, listening intently as he spoke. Her standing waste deep in water, tinted red with his blood, tears carving through the water on her face. Her and Quickclaw cuddling with him after he revealed a portion of his past.
    Her cradling him in her arms as he revealed his past to her. They all were swept away one after another, each one causing the pain in his heart to hurt more and more. Until the final image flashed across his mind, causing it to scream out in protest, trying to claw out of the dream. Sharp lay dead, bloody with sap, her eye glazed over and blank.
    He shot out of the blackness of the dream with a start, his fluff once more soaked with tears. His body shaking. He buried his face deeper into Petal's shoulder as sobs racked his body once more. She hugged him close, comforting him, as the sobs eventually died down. Eventually, he drifted off into a fitful sleep, his dreams filled with the memories of three he had loved, each dead.

((Just a short little expert of something I typed up. Basically this is what the night was like for Felith, after sharp died.))

2. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

((wimp.))

((jk i cried too ;_; ))

3. Biscuit

Biscuit New Member

((Dawww, poor Felith :( Quick and Felith need to talk soon about it.))

4. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

(([​IMG]
    such sad
    so depress
    i cri evertim
    many deep
    wow
    3tragic5u
    y u do dis

That was actually really awesome. Before this I really didnt care much about Sharptooth but ugh now I feel so bad.))

5. GuardianPotato

((GAH. DOGE. KILL IT WITH FIRE. And thanks, I think? This is like, the second thing of writing I've actually finished, and made public.))

6. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

((well I think you did a fantastic job. It was very evoking and I really felt for your character. Congrats 10/10))

7. GuardianPotato

((Thanks! *Really no idea WTF else to say*))

8. Solour

Solour a dad

(( *ahem*

pussy ))

9. Kaiser Franz

Kaiser Franz New Member

(( Let's all take a moment to remember how much she had it coming and offer a bit of thanks to those who may or may not have say . . . chucked the bitch into the Abyss. ))​

10. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

((And I shot the FUUUUUUUCK out of her gut. And lived to tell the tale. Well maybe not much longer, but still.))

11. Switchback

Switchback Iss likess fissh eyess~!

yer gonna die bitch )

12. GuardianPotato

((*Would like comments on the writing itself K plz thx bai*))

13. CaptainBritton02

((Iz nice work I'm not a creative writer so I not know if perfect or not))

14. CaptainBritton02

((Most likely by firing squad or metagaming, which one will get to me first?))

15. Switchback

Switchback Iss likess fissh eyess~!

death by john :D )

16. CaptainBritton02

((Figured so. Grenade launcher to the face is my choice.))

17. GuardianPotato

((Bump, added a vote))

18. Optimism

Optimism Guest

(( Real men kill people with hand-thrown grenades, without taking out the pin.

#18 Optimism, Sep 29, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2014