1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Things Have Been Rather Slow Lately

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GuardianPotato, Sep 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roflmaozors

Roflmaozors New Member

[​IMG]

2. Felix

Felix New Member

Let me explain. You imply here and compound further in yet another post that you think I believe that females are a superior sex because of how "hostile" I am. Yet repeatedly in this thread several male forum members have adopted the same tone. Sen and skipi are two excellent examples. (And to their credit, it was masterfully done.)

Why is it that you believe from my hostility that I believe females are a superior sex? Why does the same not apply to the male members who exhibited the exact same behavior? Please explain.

I'm not going to comb through and quote Gramps' posts over and over; I don't NEED to PM you that correction. You need to make a choice. It's either OK for me to correct your misinformation in public and counter your point or its not. You can't have a double standard of suggesting that I take it to PM yet repeatedly endorse Gramps' counter posts. Why didn't you tell him to take it to PM? Please explain.

3. Sen

Sen Guest

Here's an explanation:

"I am a troll who is pretending to be X to pretend to be an authority on the subject matter X and garner support, but was called out on it and I am now trying to back out by posting nonsense that is impossible to have a comprehensible discussion with."

4. Felix

Felix New Member

Anything to defend the lesbian blackface, I guess.

5. Hour

Hour Dogu

Woah shit this is still going on.
    Also Weavle, -retard much?

6. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

The mesbian's are a problem, yes.
    However, I never saw any discrimination towards some of my male characters being gay or lesbian.
    Aiko has made some leaps and bounds, as well, since Avalon. I still disapprove of her Aiko Reincarnations.
    And uh... yeah, thats my opinion.

7. Weavle105

Weavle105 Back in Black.

Bish u no wat I mean
    Sen and Skipi are just straight up jerks about everything, they live to make us miserable. I had only seen you get so hostile about this "objectifying of women" thing, and I've generally noted that when feminists are hostile enough to attack specific people who have long since corrected their mistakes, they're likely radical feminists. Perhaps I was just jumping to conclusions though, I do that often.
    Because we were already knee-deep in the argument we were having, it felt a bit to late to tell the, what, six people to take it into a private message? You just brought up something entirely unrelated, after everything already cooled down. Also, it was a MISTAKE, it wasn't on purpose, so don't say I was misinforming people.
    I'm going to assume that's an insult directed at me, the seemingly pointless dash makes me wonder the purpose of the post. With that assumption, I only have one more thing to say. Yeup.

8. Hour

Hour Dogu

Tbh this thread is just Felix forcing some cunts to admit to a fucked opinion and said cunts being too scared to admit to doing so.
    Woah woman is as hostile as man in thread how is possible?
    Wonder how is possible with vagina

I added this because anyone who assumes an opinion 'women are the dominant gender' by reading a female being aggressive in their argument, would have to be retarded to come to that conclusion.
    Is that easier for you to understand.

#168 Hour, Nov 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2014
  9. skipi

skipi New Member

i was born for the sole purpose of upsetting you
    i could not have any other possible reason

10. Sen

Sen Guest

I'm sorry that reality makes you miserable. Perhaps if you would not push socially destructive agendas fowards I would not have to scold you for it.

As a pansexual body-positive gender-neutral snakekin I am deeply offended.

11. Weavle105

Weavle105 Back in Black.

I never said that it was impossible for a woman to be hostile too, it's just that when specific people get hostile about specific things, I generally-ahh fuck it, I barely even know what I'm posting anymore I'm so tired. TL;DR Yes, I realize that women can be as hostile as men, and I'm too tired to make more long posts.
    This is my thought process with you and Sen (among other folks). You love pissing off those you dislike, you hate the entire world for some reason, there-for you just love to piss people off in general.
    Okay.
    It's forwards, by the way.

12. Hour

Hour Dogu

I'm glad we could come to a conclusion

13. skipi

skipi New Member

so what you're saying is that you're incapable of accepting criticism so you assume anyone criticizing you is a big meanyface

14. Hour

Hour Dogu

I will refer you to my previous argument.
    Pls be original

15. Weavle105

Weavle105 Back in Black.

Do you say that because of my name and profile avatar? Are you perhaps just speaking to yourself? I'm not quite sure what your rather vague statements mean.

16. Narfball

Narfball narfball

player 3 has entered the arena

okay, so. let's assess the situation.

• felix is pointing out legitimate flaws in the server, pinning down specific people because they have done specific things to degrade the overall quality of the server.
    • felix is telling people straight up what their problems are -- and even providing some solutions. (citation: her proverbial rant on moderators)
    • felix is justifiably offended.
    • gramps tried to justify erp, i think he went to bed or gave up
    • weavle got into an unnecessary argument.
    • hour made a rude post that became a new monster entirely.

wow we have a conundrum of shit here

okay so! lemme start here:
    @Felix , i'm sorry your experience was shit; though i didn't contribute to it being absolute fucking feces broccoli. i agree (almost) wholeheartedly with your arguments. (i disagree with some things on such a minor scale that it isn't worth noting :^) ) your blunt attitude is what we kind of need here on the forum and server, since hugbox is a thing again. god fucking damn.

@Gramps5419 , you got tumblr triggered when someone criticized/critiqued you as both a person and a roleplayer. get over it. you're just mad because felix had a leg up on you in that argument. i'm not gonna express my opinion of you here, but just know that it's fairly negative.

@Weavle105 , dude seriously okay. you're fighting an uphill battle, just stop. you aren't gonna win, even remotely. felix (seems like she) knows what she's talking about. your attack on skipi and sen got you nowhere, even if i share the same/similar feelings on skipi as a person. at least you realized that women can be aggressive/dominant, though. so that's good.

@Hour , yo dog. don't funpost about weavle being a braindead crack baby or whatever.

and now i wait

17. Weavle105

Weavle105 Back in Black.

Alright, so I'm gonna do my best to restrict myself to responding to simply what's directed at me. And I'm gonna fail horribly at it. Honestly, at this point, I'm just responding, I ain't even really fighting. I don't see what exactly there is to win, I'm just stating my opinions and viewpoints as others question them. I wasn't really planning on my own shit-flinging to get me anywhere, I just kinda had to state it, and so boom, I put it how I felt it. I sincerely doubt my posts got anything out of them besides a casual snort or an eye roll. And when did I state that women couldn't be? Honestly though, I'm pretty sure the topic at hand was pretty dead, I wasn't bothered by Hour being rude, the argument died down, I really don't see why you made the post, your post pretty much just reinforces the needless hate on Gramps and says "yeah they're right fuck you Gramps", and then proceeds to make a couple notes afterwards directed at me and Hour. Was it honestly necessary?

18. Hour

Hour Dogu

I was telling Skipi to be original because I was calling you retarded first because of your retarded opinions and he infringed on my territory. And no it wasn't necessary but sometimes you gotta just bring the hammer down when someone's being retarded or they never learn, Felix has plenty of experience in this field but can't be on the ball 100% of the time 24/7.

Anyway, yeah, I'm not so much continuing this as I'm bored and enjoying sniping the flies attracted to the shit waft that is this debate on dumb opinion.

edit#2:revelations

19. Narfball

Narfball narfball

i only just sifted through the thread -- the lost post prior to mine was less than 20 minutes before it. and that was your post.

"and when did i state that women couldn't be?"

you never did but it was heavily implied when you were in mid-argument. re-read your previous posts before responding to this.

"your post pretty much just reinforces the needless hate on Gramps and says "yeah they're right fuck you Gramps""

explain how

20. Felix

Felix New Member

While I don't necessarily agree with the presentation or presence of some posts, I will say this: It's good that players are chiming in and stating their opinion on the presence of mesbians & lesbian blackface.

The moderators have already acknowledged multiple times over that there is a problem and it is being addressed. We did a good thing and everyone on the server won here today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.