1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Things Have Been Rather Slow Lately

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GuardianPotato, Sep 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Felix

Felix New Member

My point was well made. I don't need to say anything else about it. I will, however, address questions about my experience.

2. Switchback

Switchback Iss likess fissh eyess~!

i'm actually laughing right now at how much gold this is. I have every right to rp female characters. just because I ERP with people makes me a pervert? Do I get off from ERP? Do you think I wank each and every time I see something remotely sexual? What gives you the right dictate on what and who I RP? You can ask Kaiser Franz himself, its not just women. But I digress, I don't even remember who you rp or what i've said to you for you to act so bitchy about me. I enjoy who I RP, whether it be ERP or normal. I do it for the sake of having fun, not because I need to have a wank. Stop telling me what to do.

I've said my piece.

3. skipi

skipi New Member

you have no right to roleplay female characters

4. Switchback

by that logic neither do you. stuff it, you don't have any right to dictate on what I do

5. skipi

skipi New Member

yes i do

6. Redwilt

Redwilt Washed up has been

Maybe.

7. Switchback

#Wankfest2014

in reality i really dont

8. skipi

skipi New Member

i dont believe you

9. Sen

Sen Guest

10. Switchback

yes because I should obviously take your advice to heart sen.

@Aiko Ikari Mind locking this before this spirals down even more? Unless others have to add to why people aren't around as of late.

11. Redwilt

Tehy are playing MTG and Gary's Mood and Hat Fortress 2

12. Felix

Felix New Member

My criticism as a player to the server and why I made the choice to not return isn't invalid because it includes me pointing out that characters like yours are creepy and should have been addressed sooner. If they lock legitimate critique because it "hurt someone's feelings" then that reflects on them and most assuredly validates my opinion and experience.

13. Switchback

Characters like mine are creepy. Sure, thats your opinion but going as far as to tell me what I should and should not do is not in your jurisdiction. Frankly, I'm taking your 'advice' with a grain of salt mainly because of how bitchy you acted when you said your piece. 'legitimate critique' is telling someone what is wrong with their character and how they can improve on it, not by saying; " your characters are creepy and should not exist because you are a pervert.' Again, you dodge on what i've asked before on what I have said to you in the past as one of my characters, which I don't remember. Should you be willing to enlighten me on what i've said as whatever character i was playing as at the time i'm willing to listen, to be honest I don't see that happening since I'm getting the feeling you are going off of what others told you about me.
    This is also hardly the time or thread to voice your concerns about every little thing you dislike about the server and the people in it, since this thread is mainly asking why there aren't as many people on as there were in the summer.

14. Redwilt

Constructive criticism! Less sexual, moar motivated. Like, Gwen fron what i tell has no goal other than laying about and releasing obnoxious noises. Give her a big goal, like opening a salvage company or sonethin.

15. Switchback

I will take note of this because its actually relevant and constructive. but this isn't a CC thread, lets gt back to what it originally was about yeah? I think people are on less is because of school and not enough coffee in their lives c:

16. Sen

Sen Guest

"I do not like the reasons why things have been rather slow as they have negative insinuations towards me, so I want this thread locked."

17. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

There are issues.
    Solutions will come with time.
    May it be too late by then? Perhaps.
    Regardless, I'm sorry you had a bad experience.

18. Switchback

one is voicing her opinion on why she thinks the server in itself is bad and specifically naming people causing it to be bad instead of providing actual criticism while this post originally made back in september to ask why people aren't around as much as they were in the summer, mainly because school, work, IRL things. But of course, this is the normal on what you post Sen so I'm not surprised.

19. skipi

skipi New Member

im not surprised either
    he quite often has intelligent things to say

20. Switchback

Intelligent to you maybe, most of his banter is nitpicky bullshit. but thats just me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.