1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Merc Lookin' For Work

Discussion in 'Archives' started by ASinisterIon, Sep 23, 2014.

1. ASinisterIon

ASinisterIon New Member

*a very twitchy human appears on your screen, his voice sounding slightly on edge, and he is holding a bottle of vodka which he takes small sips from frequently. As the recording goes on, and he ingests more vodka, he visibly relaxes*

"H-hey. Damn, how do I do this...erm. Start with my name, yea, that's good. Name's L-Leth! I've...I've come in to the Antares sector recently and I'm looking for m-m-mercenary w-work. I-I don't mean to boast, but I'm one hell of a shot. *he laughs slightly and shakes the vodka bottle* At least when I'm not on this stuff...*he laughs again, taking another sip and setting it down*. I don't belong to any sort of faction, and the work can be semi-permanent if necessary. Just need something to keep me busy. Please, get back to me here or in a message, and I'll reply as soon as I can,".

*Another video is attached, dated a couple days after the first, and plays shortly after the last one finishes*

Leth is shown on screen, a much calmer, almost determined look on his face, with three empty bottles in one hand and a machine pistol in the other. He turns away from the camera, throws all three bottles into the air, then shoots them with the machine pistol, one handed, firing a quick three shot burst. Each bullet finds it's mark, and the bottles shatter with a loud crashing noise. He turns back to the camera, a small smirk on his face. The video then ends

#1 ASinisterIon, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2014
  2. Kirby teh Pink

Kirby teh Pink Puts the Coo in Cool

Get in your spaceship, fly to whatever ugly human colony you originated from and get an actual education. We have enough mercenaries. - Skarti

3. Fiery Wither Rose

Fiery Wither Rose TheOneMute

This is the frontier, what did you expect?

<~ThatOneMute

4. ASinisterIon

ASinisterIon New Member

Sir, with respect, I graduated from high school. I just chose to not further my education after that

5. Super Sugar

Super Sugar New Member

*reply in text*

Not sure what type of work you are looking for exactly, but the RA seems to be in need of security personnel. I don't think they allow drinking on the job, though, so you would have to give that up.

- Abigail

P.S. Not sure why, but I keep replaying your video and get a kick out of it each time.

6. ASinisterIon

ASinisterIon New Member

If they wanna come to me I might consider the job. But, I don't know if I wanna join a faction. I'll work for them but...

#6 ASinisterIon, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
  7. Super Sugar

Super Sugar New Member

(( Are you replying by video or by text? ))

8. ASinisterIon

ASinisterIon New Member

((Diiiidn't think about that. Totally not editing my post now))

9. ASinisterIon

ASinisterIon New Member

((Nobody wants meh :|))

10. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

((No one to kill as of now... It's pretty quiet and no original or DECENT murderers/torturers/baddies have come up.))

11. ASinisterIon

ASinisterIon New Member

((Mercs dun have to kill. They have such a bad rep. But they could be really anything that requires a hired gun/muscle. Security, a bouncer, hitman, ANYTHING xD))