1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Seeking Employement

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Alaystus, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Alaystus

Alaystus Resident Art Bum
    Staff Member

[​IMG]
    I am currently looking for a full-time or part-time job in order to pay rent.
    My Qualifications:
    I paint professionally, I am a violinist, I am a decent cook, I have a high cardiovascular endurance, and I am very limber and athletic.
    Job Types I Am Seeking:
    I am fully willing to perform an artistic-based job, such as painting murals, creating portraits or scenes, designing and implementing color palettes for clothing outfits, buildings, rooms, etc.; I would be willing to work as a musician, as well as learn to play other instruments besides violin; I would be willing to work as a cook or chef, as well as further my understanding in the culinary arts.
    Job Types I Will Consider:
    I would be content with working as a courier or delivery person; I can work as a planetary explorer, or as a scout of some sort; I could work as a bartender, busboy, waiter, grocery store clerk, or any desk jobs available; I could try working as a photographer, however I have no professional training and I cannot be sure as to the quality of my work.
    Job Types I Would Like to Avoid:
    I would prefer not to do anything too terribly physically demanding or requiring manual labor, as I am not too terribly strong. I would also prefer to avoid anything confrontational, because I am quite frightened by the prospect of violence. If no other jobs are available and it is completely necessary for me to take on a job where intense physical labor or confrontation is a possibility, I will consider doing so.

If you are interested, please respond to this thread or PM me, and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you for your time.

2. Fiery Wither Rose

Fiery Wither Rose TheOneMute

a professional chef would be nice. Private message me if you're interested in cooking for a cripple

<~ThatOneMute

3. Lord Boran

Lord Boran New Member

A clothing designer! Oh how swell, would you be interested in becoming my personal designer.I'll pay quite handsomely for each outfit.
    -Adeline Miller(Mama)

4. Alaystus

Alaystus Resident Art Bum
    Staff Member

[​IMG]
    I had actually secured a job with the first person to reply, but I may be able to work on outfits for you in my spare time. If you are still interested, please contact me privately.
    -Lilyus