1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Waterswimmer's Audio Logs

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by The Grand Mugwump, Sep 20, 2014.

1. The Grand Mugwump

((These logs are stored on the internal network of Waterswimmer's ship. They can only be accessed normally through her computer terminal on board, which is password protected.))

*The voice of a middle aged Hylotl is heard in these logs.*

Log #1: Out of curiosity, or perhaps sentimental feelings, I decided to take my old digital notepad out of its storage. The water damage had rendered it completely unusable, but it once contained a great deal of my notes and research. Using the old tools left by Silskeer, I finally decided to see for myself the damage to the notepad's storage drive. To my surprise, I found a few of my audio logs in somewhat understandable form. Perhaps they were overlooked due to their partial corruption? I suppose I'll start my new audio logs with excerpts from the former ones.

"zzxzxzzzzzh-ponded to a distress call earlier. Of all things, it was a Glitch looking for an experienced doctor. Turns out he was the head physician for a small clinic on a backwater planet called Avalon. Hmph. It wasn't even a serious injury. Any -properly- trained professional could have handled it, but I certainly needed the medical supplies he paid me with. They're always so useful fo-zzzzzzzzzxxxzzzhhhh-runs lo-zxzzzzzzxzzzzzzh"

So much has changed since then, but that's enough for today. I still have work to do for the RA pilot left in my care at the hospital, and I still haven't gotten word from Hawke regarding quarantine procedures at his hotel. Hmm. I really do wish he'd understand how important this is. *a frustrated sigh is heard before the log ends*