1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Offer. Estus Cider shipments.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by John_McFakename, Sep 19, 2014.

1. John_McFakename

John_McFakename New Member

Informative. We've recently opened a brewery on Taranis, and the first batch of Estus Cider is done.
    Addendum. Our brewery is capable of supplying 2 other establishments, aside from the Gaping Dragon Inn of Taranis.

Offer. If interested, contact me via private messages, or meet in person at said Inn, to discuss a deal, and try it yourself.

- Governor John M893-CV of Taranis, acting Grand Master of The Order

((OOC info:

Estus Cider:
    Taste: Sweet with a spicy aftertaste.
    Effects: Aside from the taste, it's just like any other cider for biologicals. In small doses for Glitch however, it has effects similar to a strong cup of coffee.

The brewery itself, and the farm that supplies the ingredients are located on Taranis, near the watchtower that borders the former Tribal Grounds and Edge District.
    I have also made a prop for it in StarCheat. ))

2. Lord Boran

Lord Boran New Member

How much for a few gallons?

3. John_McFakename

John_McFakename New Member

Response. Think we can negotiate a price, in person, at the Gaping Dragon Inn.
    Reason. The brewery has three vats. Plan was to dedicate each vat, to supplying an establishment with the Cider, with the first one supplying Taranis' Inn.
    Informative. Although I suppose I could sell a bit, from the Gaping Dragon's supply.

- Governor John M893-CV of Taranis, acting Grand Master of The Order