1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Favorite Cartoon of All Time!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Ricardo, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Ricardo

Ricardo ERP Champ 2016

I mean a series! Not animated film. MY GAAAAWD!!!

I remember when Cartoon Cartoons was still a thing on Cartoon Network and they started making the commercial promos for Ed, Edd & Eddy and I though to myself, 'My God what a dumb show this looks like...' I must have been 10 or 11. Ed, Edd & Eddy remains the BEST cartoon series I ever watched since. :) I call it the Charlie Brown of my generation. Kids doing goofy kid shit with other kids in the neighborhood where no adults are present. Yeeeeeey Ed, Edd & Eddy!!! Double D was my favorite and it ALWAYS pissed me off how he was so smart, yet would allow punk ass Eddy to boss him around.

2. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

Ed, Edd & Eddy was one of the best. But my favorite was Courage the cowardly dog. Dear god I loved that show. Its sad CN got so bad.

3. Dark Lord Stan

Dark Lord Stan The Recoloring Master

Samurai Jack is be my childhood forever. I am still angry they never finished it...I wanted to see Aku die!

4. Spinach Pirate

Spinach Pirate The Adorable Spinach

My favorite's probably The Powerpuff Girls, or Dexter's lab

5. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

Dexters Lab
    And Ed Edd n Eddy. I relate most to Ed. I love him.