1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Knives

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Birds, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Birds

Birds Not Stanley

I'm buying knives.
    Let me know if you have any knives I can buy.

- "B"

2. WholesomeBURN

WholesomeBURN New Member

-Forgeheart-
    "Query. What kind of knives are you looking for? Pride. I can have a full set of kitchen blades ready for you in about a day, made of Titanium, Iron, steel, or any of their alloys. Addendum. I can also forge you a rubidium blade, but I fail to see the logic in such a utensil."

3. Birds

Birds Not Stanley

Give me the best you got. I'm looking for something a little beyond kitchen utensils, though.
    The better the material, the more I'll pay for it.

- "B"

4. WholesomeBURN

WholesomeBURN New Member

-Forgeheart-
    "Query. I assume you are referring to daggers and war-knives then? Pride. I can make several styles of blades. Statement. Let me know what you are looking for specifically, and I will have it to you in a day or two, depending on the size of the order. Embaressment. It will take me a while longer though if you want a rubidium blade, the metal is difficult to work and I will require more time than the more common metals."