1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Au Revoir

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Felonious, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Felonious

Felonious Restart Monkey

I don’t know how many of you know me, though I know a few of you who once knew me. Of late, my motivation for the server has been waning. I won’t go into whatever interpersonal drama has driven the final nail in, but between other distractions and school, my time on and for the server has all but been cut off. As a result I've become increasingly secluded from the general public. I've hardly considered myself an active part of the community since the beginning of September. I stuck around in hopes of finding newborn motive to play, but it just hasn't arisen.

Beyond the fact that the medium itself has become too time consuming, I find my preferences drawing further away from the chaotic nature of an in-game roleplay; and so, farther away from the general public as well. I've been told time and time again that speaking such concerns does nothing, and to act. And so this is my action.

I've chosen to stop leeching off the community without putting much back into it. I know when it’s time to call it quits. So for my social health and the sake of my stomach lining, I say that time is now.

For those who don’t know me, it’s a shame we did not have the chance to interact. For those who do, farewell. I wish you all the best, and bid adieu with hopes that you all enjoy your time here.

C'est la vie. Au revoir.

For the last time in the foreseeable future,
    Felonious Titan, Bird Supremacist

2. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

Well, you're always welcome back, and if so, I hope we get to meet. [​IMG]

3. Chronicle

Chronicle nobody knows why he's still here

Genuinely sad to hear about this. You're welcome back whenever, if you choose to return.

Whether or not you do, best of luck in the future. Hope to see you again sometime.

4. King Tickle

King Tickle I hope it rains in this tunnel.

Au revoir mon ami. J'ai beaucoup apprecie le... Je suppose, le jeu de roles (le mot "Roleplay" n'existe pas en francais) avec vous et je n'oublierai jamais l'histoire entre Chaac et Captain. Je te souhaite la meilleure des chances pour vos activites futures. Au revoir encore.