1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Heading Off

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Terallis, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

So, given all that's happened as of late, I don't think I can really play here anymore. I won't get into extreme detail, but there's just been a lot of stuff lately, regarding the server, that I really can't stand anymore. Overall, it's causing unneeded stress, and it's causing the game to not be fun at all. I'm very strongly of the opinion that, if a game loses it's fun and makes you feel pissed off when simply talking about things regarding a game, it kinda stops being a game anymore. On top of that, I start class in less than a month, so I think it's a good time to leave this behind me.

For those who I've RPed with or talked to, I apologize for my sudden leaving. It was generally fun while it lasted. And overall, I wish everyone well.

This is Terallis signing off. See ya, folks.

2. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

Sometimes drama can cause good people to leave. I'm sorry to see you go, despite that we didn't really talk much in the past couple months.
    Take care, we'll be here.

3. Super Sugar

Super Sugar New Member

Stay safe, Terallis! Good luck in School!

4. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

It really saddens me to see how much good people are leaving the community.

5. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

what the hell dude

6. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

Good luck in school.