1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Need Doctor.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Smokestack, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Smokestack

Smokestack Bird man with a bird plan

"I need a doctor. I have intense radiation poisoning and polluted lungs from my old Uranium/coal powered engine. Operated it for 10 years. Don't think it's good for my health now and upgraded. Now I'm feeling weak and coughs are heavier and more frequent. Had to carry oxygen in a tank with a plastic mask. Switched to permanent respirator.

Looking for a doctor to do advanced organ transplant with high credentials. Lungs. Or replace it with artificial lungs. Would want diagnosis, life expectancy, and treatment information. Preferably long life expectancy. Still want to meet lady birds.

Other than surgery, I would want to meet lady birds.

Would pay for surgery and lady birds. Can pay any price."

View attachment 2384
    "Sorry. I was coughing." Picture shows relatively dirty Avian. His face is blackened and grayed by random splotches of old oil and soot stains. His arm is raised to contain a cough. "I'm not too clean, but treat lady birds with kindness. Would like surgery to continue living a good life. I say I'm a charmer."

Attached Files:

2. Arcticil

Arcticil Toxic Top Soldier

//ID: [email protected]\\

im an expert at voodoo magic does that count? i can shriek unga bunga and do dances around you until you get better

(vex)

3. skipi

skipi New Member

rip
    -Not_Viiiiker

4. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

If you have actually spent ten years exposed to coal burning from an engine as well as uranium, organ transplants aren't going to do a whole hell of a lot for you. I mean... go for it, but consult someone about a will if you have any family or friends.

5. Smokestack

"Should have specified. Contact with uranium is low. Only contact with radiation at times were for emergency repairs on engine. Typical radiation dosages were between 0-500 rems. Ship runs mostly on coal. Fumes are vented throughout ship. A design flaw from my youth fixing the ship. Will search for doctor myself, then."
    -Smokestack

6. Felonious

Felonious Restart Monkey

>>> User:AvosApothecary
    >>>Subject: RE: Need Doctor
    >>>Begin Public Message

I can help with treatment, but for such a procedure I do not have the talents. If you need medicine for breathing issues, then perhaps I can do something. Perhaps seek out the hospital staff at Alioth? They have expansive facilities.

Edit: I do not sell medicines to Grounded Avians.
    >>>End Public Message

7. The Grand Mugwump

I'm certain we could do something for you at Alioth's hospital. Contact me in private if you're interested.

Dr. Mizu Suimaa

8. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

((I love how science is entirely disregarded. You cant 'burn' coal and uranium in the same damned engine, and coals energy yield sucks for a spaceship. Just sayin.))
    That ventilation problem is indeed problematic. I'm surprised your on-board life support system hasn't been destroyed by the exhaust. I can fix that for you relatively easily, I'm a professional starship design engineer.

-Ray Beluga

9. Smokestack

((You can attack my lack of knowledge on nuclear physics, engineering, and science-fiction ship design. But you can never take away my fantasy! Plus the uranium-coal engine is based on what I actually put into fueling the ship. I like to have reasons for using what I use. If I have to BS then so be it. Could be that I use uranium in a different segment of the engine designated as a boiling water reactor and that I use coal to maintain and build up electricity for the ship itself. Who knows.))

"Ship isn't the problem anymore. I scrapped the rust-bucket and have a new ship called the Stinger running solely on solarium rods. Much safer with little contact. I can run my own repairs. Been doing so since I was a baby bird."
    -Smokestack