1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hiring-Medical Professional, Familiar with Cybernetics

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Avis, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Avis

Avis Halloweenie of the Serengeti

As of this moment, I am in urgent need of a full-time medical professional. Pay is to be determined at a later date. Room and board are provided and are a necessary term of the deal. As of yet, there is a lack of medical facilities, but this will change in the near future, with reasonable demands by your (Whoever is hired) expertise. This contract requires someone familiar with cybernetics, as well as experience with experimental technology and development. Please contact this address on the StarNet for more information, as well as working out logistics.

-CWODON

2. VaporDispersion

VaporDispersion Superflappy Dogefish

Ask Kryssa Noskov.

-Jimmy

((Paging @Alias))

3. Avis

Thank you. I'll be looking into it, but for now, we are still accepting other offers.

-CWODON

4. Edvyn

Edvyn Permanently Banned

only a reeeeeal desperate cyberneticist would take up a job offer without knowing the deets first. you are asking for qualified professionals who are worth more than some dumb mystery box shit. its like you go to the doctors and haggle with them when they ask you to pay for your appointment. lucky dip medicine. ~UNKNOWN wages~ wtf is this the year 2050 or something

- Syk0

5. Avis

I'm not giving details until I get a message, of course. What sense would it make to tell the entire galaxy what is going on?

-CWODON

6. Edvyn

Edvyn Permanently Banned

do you have any idea how annoying it is to call someone up and have to ask what the details of a job are only to be told something dumb and having to blow them off as they beg you to accept their unreasonable working conditions? it isnt hard to give people some numbers to compare with other employers (unless youre avoiding this because you yourself know youre gonna shortchange whoever you hire)

- Syk0

7. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

I believe contact being made is for the putpose of ensuring that he is not giving his medical information out to a fraud, and to verify credentials. Thus far it seems no professionals have answered. I'd suggest U.D.U. or Dr. Suimaa.

T.H.

8. Edvyn

Edvyn Permanently Banned

telling people how much $$$ theyll be given is not even remotely related to medical info or verifying credentials. it is unusual for someone to withhold info on something as basic as pay when looking to hire people. if you dont know how much your cyberneticist is worth when you hire them, why should they trust you to just figure it out later? people dont spend 6 years at MSA to become volunteer workers

- Syk0

9. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

Interesting and well spoken thank you for your time. Sadly you are just aren't what the R.A. is looking for in terms of medical professionals with experience in cybernetics. Please refrain from cluttering the area with messages,

Should someone willing to provide credentials and discuss a potentially fair salary that meets their needs be interested, please leave your contact info and Mr. Donovan the original poster will contact you to discuss said credentials and fair salaries. The unlicensed, or unprofessional need not apply.

T.H.

10. MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE

MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE Notorious B.A.D.

I graduated from AIM (the Arcturus Institute of Medicine) with full honors, have worked as a doctor and surgeon specialized in cybernetics for twenty-seven years, gained the Saturnite Award for my contributions to cybernetic nerve connection technology, and retired at the old age of 33. However, I have recently decided to come out of retirement, and I would love nothing more than to lend my skills to an organization like the RA. If you're interested in my skills, you can reach me at [email protected].