1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Talonpoint Waystation

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Wolffire, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Wolffire

Wolffire New Member

My dear fellow beings of Antares.

I doctor Sylia Goldbeak have now finished the construction of the station Talonpoint. As many say a daring project of course.. But was cheaper then many others think. Cause using robots for labor and using the asteroids for the metals is well the cheapest way to go.. I put all I had from my former colony into this project. If it sould fail.. Well then I at least tried to show my dreams, and would live happy in a shack somewhere.. For money to me is only a tool. Not a way of life..

Talonpoint holds a shopping Mall, The Cosmo Lounge, factilies as landing pads for fuel, medbay and all the basic needs for survival.. It's maybe an alright size. But far from the impressing cities or colonies of planets..

The station will now be open to the public and for any that wishes to work there. Please leave a message or talk to me personal..

Location is: Beta Gloomii Majoris VI b, X36, Y27

I hope you will enjoy your stay.

Doctor Sylia Goldbeak

2. Raideck

Raideck Member

I need a new place to stay and if you'll allow it this would be great, I'll work just depends on the job.
    ~Raideck YAR

3. ASinisterIon

ASinisterIon New Member

Is there any chance you could use some security or the like for your new station? I've been looking for work for awhile with no luck. I'm not like other mercs, I have a bit more....tact. Let me know, and thank you for you time!

-- Leth

4. Ricardo

Ricardo ERP Champ 2016

I'm looking for a place to open a scrap metal yard and foundry. If I might see you and your Talonpoint in the near future, I would speak with you about this.

Regards,
    Panzer v2

5. William Blackwell

William Blackwell New Member

In case you require a skilled engineer I am up for the task. I guess a lot of station's systems and subsystems need proper maintnance and periodic repairs. No one likes it when air filters stop working or faulty blast doors fail to contain fire.

Regards.
    Razorback

6. Wolffire

Wolffire New Member

Well my good people.. If you need to talk with me about the station. Just give me a call on the old Coms. I'm listening as much as I can. i been alittle busy lately with some work. But else I'm good. So please leave a message.

Sylia Goldbeak

7. Wolffire

Wolffire New Member

Well my station is always open for work. Just come by or ask for me in the coms.