1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

(Opinions) Blue Phoenix Research Company Space Station

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Terallis, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

Alright, so...

I got to thinking, more heavily, on stuff relating to the Blue Phoenix Research Company that I've been trying to work up. Particularly the fact that it's not going as well as I thought and then started thinking about whether I really could work with it as a faction, anyways. On that thought, I came to realize that it might not even be the best idea for me to do, afterall. I've been questioning what I'd actually do with everything as a whole, and aside from some random experiment/research RP, I'm mostly drawing a blank. Not to mention the fact that I don't think I'd be great for leading a faction like this. Nor would Aedan, for that matter.

Overall, Aedan tends to do things himself. He's a mad scientist, as a whole, and generally needs things done his own way. Or he'll come up with completely random ideas that he'll start trying to build or similar. Mostly things that just don't work or explode, though. So, because of that, it doesn't really seem like making a research company would be the best idea. But I will say that one thing has been bugging me about halting the idea completely.

I spent a lot of time and effort on designing and building the space station where the company was meant to be based. I do not wish the station to be wasted, but I can't really think of something to really use it for. I also do not wish to try to sell or auction it off to another faction or colony. The station itself has a number of areas including a large biodome, a relatively large hangar with hangar control stations, sets of apartments on both sides (16 if individual room, 8 if whole floor, and 4 if it's an entire pod), a mess hall, an area that was meant to be the office area, a security office plus holding cell, a mechanical lab, engineering, and a large empty room that I wasn't fully sure of what to make it into.

So, the point of this thread is to get opinions from people on what I could possibly do with the work put into the station. To further explain something, Aedan also now has a home and lab on Alioth Prime that fits him perfectly, especially with the smaller size.

Any help would be appreciated.

2. The Grand Mugwump

Rent a Cop headquarters.
    Mining Rig
    Space Highway Rest Stop
    Silent Hills Station

Am I helping yet?