1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

List of the server's canonical organizations.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hour, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Felonious

Felonious Restart Monkey

Probably "Other". Which is a good category to have for factions that lack a central race.

2. Hour

Hour Dogu

That is the first section! Ehehe.
    I've just created sections for it, the misc ones anyway, I suppose I'll just throw it under Militias, -if the character limit can be increased that is.

3. M-Bot

M-Bot #swellest

It would need a separate new category under miscellaneous, probably, as the Armada is multiracial (though the leadership is primarily human, given how the Armada formed). It isn't a mercenary faction or a militia - its a government, its own sovereign power with its own laws, customs and governing body. The military prides itself on being organized, efficient and loyal to a fault.

I suppose the best analogy would be the Empire from Star Wars, minus the whole dark side of the Force thing.

4. Hour

Hour Dogu

Bump, please let more characters be a thing, can't really do this with only 10000 :u

#24 Hour, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2014