1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Should we make a list of all military powers and their canon branches?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hour, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Keycross

Keycross -Insert title here-

And that's where players with some responsability in factions should give their feedback. Canon ones can be a though nut, having to rely on official lore.

2. Leschinsky

Leschinsky Bohemic Tendencies

I wanna post the first one!
    Miri works under the Unbound Doctor's United; an intergalactic version of Doctors Without Borders, essentially.
    They supply members with very basic medical supplies and relief aid ((procurred through donations)) bi-weekly.
    They carry a pseudo-legal backing to operate in areas not accessible to the public, such as battlefields, disaster zones, where ever they're needed.
    It's entirely volunteer work; the doctors and practitioners are not paid for their time.

3. Hour

Hour Dogu

Oh no, I'm aware, but Disphots was a very small and select group, I only took them in the direction the canon seemed to point them in.
    I didn't really do anything excessive beside make some extra codes and elaborate on their training regimen.