1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Looking for an occupation

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Olivia, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Olivia

Olivia New Member

I need to save up enough pixels to buy a decent ship, therefore I'll be willing to put my skills of technological and mechanical knowledge to good use. If you are interested in employing me in anything related to; maintenance, technology, repair or manufacturing then please post below as to what you'd want me to do.

-Kendall

2. Fiery Wither Rose

Fiery Wither Rose TheOneMute

Can you fix up glitch? I think most hospitals need people with the skills to fix up glitch

While we're on the subject, do you know anything about cybernetic eyes?

<~Viracross

3. Olivia

Olivia New Member

I know plenty about cybernetics, although I am a little rusty with glitch anatomy. However I am sure I could read up and be fixing up glitches in no time.

-Kendall

4. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

U fukin wot.
    If you knew plenty about cybernetics, you would've easily been able to make enough money to buy a simple ship.
    Hell, my cybernetics were Out-Dated and they sold like hotcakes.
    This guy is either a liar, or an idiot.
    Probably both.
    - Clarice

5. Olivia

Olivia New Member

Do you know how hard it is to be taken seriously as a 19 year old girl with little to no qualifications, and only the knowledge that she has learned from books to find any job involving something as advanced and well paid as cybernetics? Clearly you don't as I wouldn't have had to make this thread, and I'd be rolling in pixels right now, but.. oh wait.. people don't take me seriously and therefore I have little to no personal wealth.

-Kendall

6. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

I don't take anyone seriously.
    Just freaking sit at home, message people with lost limbs, make the cybernetics, and ship em off with instructions. They don't have to know your sex, age, or race.
    I did that for almost an entire year back at Luminara.
    - Clarice

7. Olivia

Olivia New Member

Well I'm almost entirely new to the Antares sector, I don't know where to start. It's fine now though, I have an occupation in New Chicago.

-Kendall

8. Fiery Wither Rose

I have an eye that needs constant maintainance if you're interested in helping

<~Viracross

9. Olivia

Olivia New Member

Maybe another time, at the moment I have a job. Thanks for taking interest though!

-Kendall

10. Fiery Wither Rose

Could you still take a look at it for me if you have time?

<~Viracross

11. ASinisterIon

ASinisterIon New Member

Hey cat, would you be willing to help Four-Cat from time to time with some radio broadcasting equipment? Just some maintenance, maybe upgrades if you notice anything outdated and have the time. Your favorite voice among the starts broadcasts from New Chicago too, so you wouldn't have to go very far.

12. Olivia

Olivia New Member

That would be do-able I guess.. message me information of where to meet and we will discuss further.

I guess, message me the details and what you'd need done to your eye.