1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

I enjoy videos... made one for the death of my alt... would appreciate some feedback.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Julius Mayne, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Julius Mayne

Julius Mayne Member

I would appreciate any constructive criticism you may have on the video. Whether it be the timing, the sound effects(which I personally hated) or even the general directing. Either way, I hope you guys enjoy it as my send off to Theo.

2. Julius Mayne

Julius Mayne Member

I would also like to mention that I am up to letting others help me with this channel

3. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

I think this channel could definitely use more attention! I like how you've set up the film. I could grasp most of what was going on, however you could have played more with each scene to make it flow better, or at least have some direction. Couldn't tell what most of the scenes were depicting until the very end. Also keep in mind where you put you text.... if there was any before the last few scenes I might have missed it.

Anywho, I'd love to chat about making videos, give and take as far as ideas go, help out to if I can!

4. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

5. Julius Mayne

Julius Mayne Member

I really appreciate the feedback. The text is something I've been meaning to get a grasp on for a while. Hopefully, as I make more videos, I get better simply through practice and feedback. PM me if you are interested in joining the channel's efforts in creating content.