1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Starcheat on the Official Chucklefish Forums

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Azeliblehblehbleh, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Azeliblehblehbleh

Azeliblehblehbleh New Member

...I do not seem to be allowed to view the mod.
    Is there any way this can be fixed or a link to it given through other means?

2. Blaine871

Blaine871 New Member

I searched up on the mod and it appears he removed it. heres the IP for where he talks about why.
    http://community.playstarbound.com/...on-library-deleted.60174/page-48#post-2189846

So apparently there are a load of people complaining about the mod. So many that he just gave up and removed it. ( in honesty im not suprized, Theres alot of people out there that will just take advantage of things that they forget the guy made out of his free time even though he never had to. of course im talking about the random people out there amongst the internet. ) So he does say he may or may not return to work on the mod again. But of course everything is listed in the link so ill stop here.

3. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

Why is this in the Suggestions forum?
    Moving to... I'dunno, General Discussion.