1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

The Four-Cat Show!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by ASinisterIon, Aug 19, 2014.

?

Who's your favorite voice on the galactic radio?

1. Four-Cat

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Four-Cat

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Four-Cat

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. You serious? Four-Cat, man!

100.0%
  1. Chronicle

Chronicle nobody knows why he's still here

yeah seriously man life's a little worse without radio yung yung. :<

***This message was powered by Intergalactic Electronic Systems - For All Your Communicative Needs!***

2. ASinisterIon

ASinisterIon New Member

Four-Cat is lookin' for your stories! Come to me all you cool cats out there, help Four-Cat make a better radio show! Don't have a story for Four-Cat, you can still help! Make a donation, pay for an ad, pay for some ad time ((wtf?)), provide a service, all of these things can also help to make the Four-Cat show better!

#22 ASinisterIon, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014
  3. Steamy

Steamy Pro spam bot

mooch
    ((Klant))

4. ASinisterIon

ASinisterIon New Member

Four-Cat ain't no mooch. I offered several other ways to help out that involve you getting a service for your money. But some cats out there don't have an ad they want put out, and still wanna help out monetarily. Donations are a-ok

5. Yollm

Yollm New Member

I believe this is the right person. You told me to inform you of my dining experience at "Mama's Soul Food". I looked up the name. I have to say, I was surprised and pleased. The food was excellent with a meal and dessert for only ten pixels. Truly, this woman sells herself too short. If you are short on funds, I would recommend coming to New Chicago and partaking of a meal.

-- Hae-Won

6. ASinisterIon

ASinisterIon New Member

Four-Cat thanks you for your feedback, and he's sure that cat Adeline thanks you too! Four-Cat'll be sure to get this in the ad!