1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Public Bounty Notice

Discussion in 'Archives' started by GuardianPotato, Aug 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Switchback

Switchback Iss likess fissh eyess~!

They did nothing wrong under USSCM law...

~Sharptooth

2. Kirby teh Pink

Kirby teh Pink Puts the Coo in Cool

Because of course a Floran knows more about human laws than, well, Humans. - Skarti

3. Switchback

That group... thosse are good people. they've done nothing wrong.
    Alsso. to point out. neither do you Bird... sso fly away where ssomewhere where you're wanted.

~Sharptooth

4. LuckyPenelope

LuckyPenelope New Member

- MEDIUM ENCRYPTION -
    Please confirm that the individual known as "Flerum" is a valid bounty target. I have an easy capture on my hands here. - EDB

5. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

Skarti (( or whatever your username is on starnet )) Has a point. Just because in your eyes, sharptooth, they did nothing wrong, doesnt mean a military force puts them up to a higher judge, and the "bird", which, to my banks say, is a racial slur for Avians, doesn't say he knows the law, but it is blatant that the USCM would see they have broken there law, otherwise no bounty would be made saying they committed crimes like this. I hope these people are captured, and given due punishment.

6. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

Nonchalant: Considering I can recall a time where Scheffler shot me point blank in the chest about five times with an automatic rifle, I am not surprised they're in trouble. -Her voice distorts- Recalling: Wouldn't be the first time they've made a lot of problems for themselves.

-Margrave Raoul B217

7. Switchback

What law wass it that they broke again? Floran hasss a hard time remembering...

Floran could care lesss about sscheffler. floran hopes he getss killed. Floran iss more worried about different people in that group.

~Sharptooth

8. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

It isnt hard to read, Sharptooth. Though, you were always quick to do rash things without looking at what might happen to you. Suprised you arent on this list somehow. I would like to think it was my short time as your advisor, but, you never really listened.

9. LaserLlamas

Recalling: It wouldn't be the first time his actions have made others in their unit behave the same. Blunt: Idiocy is contagious.

-Margrave Raoul B217

10. Switchback

Yess Floran sshould have lisstened to traitor advissor.. mhm.. iss good plan... Not.
    Floran wass ssick of your goody two sshoess act anyway.
    Let floran ssay thiss, you go after any of them? I'll hang your head on my wall...

~Sharptooth

11. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

I do believe the law we broke was that we let in Xenos.
    I mean, Jesus, half of the squad was Avians before I left...
    It's not a black-and-white situation here, guys. Oh, and please try not to capture me.
    - Clarice

12. LaserLlamas

Mocking: Oh no, they're trying not to be racist, so let's go call them traitors and accuse them of things the haven't done. -Her voice audibly laughs through the recording- Amusement: The worst they would have done is put the Humans in a penal colony and abandon it, while any /xenos/ would just be killed. Thinking: You have to love their belief in superiority over all other beings, despite being so mentally handicapped...

-Margrave Raoul B217

13. Switchback

* a sound file was uploaded*

* its just sharp face palming along with a sigh *

~Sharptooth

14. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

In my logs, when America didnt allow some races to join in war, they fixed it LEGALLY. They didnt not listen to the rules, and those same races were allowed into the army.

15. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Lemme just check the databanks...
    Yeah, there were still black soldiers, even though it was illegal.
    They didn't give a fuck.
    - Clarice

16. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

Then, if I did, and you attempted to go after me, I could hear you half a mile away from you causing various issues. And, im not a "goody two shoes", I am programmed to do the right thing, and I thought a good plan would be to help an issue at it's source. Its amazing, through all the florans Ive seen that go into civilized places, you easily are the most reckless.

17. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

Then, my point in that is somewhat invalidated. But, still, they did try a politcal approach, if some did go into the army illegally.

18. Switchback

Hsss Floran ssaid her piece, you're programmed to do the right thing even if it meanss youre wrong? ssoundss more like a goody two sshoess sslave to me. But floran digressesss... Go after Felith any of them and youre head iss mine. I dont care if we ussed to be friendss

~Sharptooth

19. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

I feel I might. If I decide to go through with it, it has been nice knowing you.

20. M-Bot

M-Bot #swellest

i need more popcorn

-acc179

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.