1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Public Bounty Notice

Discussion in 'Archives' started by GuardianPotato, Aug 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

Unless higher ups decided to not inform underlings of need to know info, I would say that this is just as of fault as them as there superiors. And, the one in the skull mask, Solour, is of questionable sanity. I would hope they give him mental treatment instead of death.

2. Kirby teh Pink

Kirby teh Pink Puts the Coo in Cool

(( So, how many of them consent to death? ))

3. Malachar

Malachar Heir to Madness

((That's on a case by case basis between each of them. This is to drump up some RP of hunting them that doesn't involve recreating the USCM.
    Guard and I have both acknowledged our Mains could likely be taken or killed, so long as it is actually meaningful RP and not just "*snipes from a mile away, you're dead*"))

EDIT: Also, obviously, if our characters consent to death, so to does the bounty hunter who is attempting to capture/kill them.

So you might wanna get a team going and then turn on each other once you have a prize like the BH scum you are. [<3]

#23 Malachar, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2014
  4. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

((also, please don't just make some crap bounty hunter alt that you'll never use again for this. Kinda ruins the whole hunting thing if the one who kills/captures us disappears a day later, never to be seen again))

5. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-GoldLeaf-
    BIG WARN
    FOR BOUNTIES HUNTERS:
    If leaves alone floran pay thats or more.
    If nots listen to floran, floran swears is hunt down person, is making suffer and floran destroy anything person cares about.
    IS ONLY WARN, HURT AND FLORAN HURTS MORE.

6. Xenos

Xenos New Member

I can't believe that I'm saying this, but... if -any- of you want to get at any of the people that have bounties here, you'll have to come through me first. All of you fucks who think you can just attack them without consequences? You won't survive, trust me. Expect the worst. Expect to die. If not by their hands, then by mine. They did not deserve this. Especially not Kathrin or Petal or even Joshua. Hell, -none- of them even slightly deserve this. So, happy hunting. But know that to hunt them is to sign your own death warrant. For the Black King is watching them... And will not take lightly to those who harm them.

-Tideborn Anima Bladefang

7. M-Bot

M-Bot #swellest

i wish i had one of them fancy audio recorders so i could show you just how hard im laughing

-acc179

8. Wreth

Wreth New Member

Lily iss part of Sstab-Dancerss tribe and iss welcome at Drossera for ssanctuary and assylum. Other floran will have to talk to Ssstab if want ssame, assss ssstab not know.

Stab-Dancer

9. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

However much they "dont deserve this", they still commited a crime, and have to be punished for so. (( I cant wait until the actual reason for them coming and invading Union is discovered.
    -Aegis

10. LuckyPenelope

LuckyPenelope New Member

- ENCRYPTION: MEDIUM -
    I am presently in the company of "Flerum," a woman who also claims to be former USAF personnel, part of a research division. According to her, the individual known as "MkVenner Irlorn" is also supposed to come aboard as a crewmember at some point in the near future. I can arrange for the apprehension of both individuals, if I am provided a date and location for her delivery. - EDB

#30 LuckyPenelope, Aug 19, 2014
  11. ASinisterIon

ASinisterIon New Member

((You may wanna strike that, since I haven't seen, or even been in contact with, Flerum since the event))

12. LuckyPenelope

LuckyPenelope New Member

((I have RPed with Flerum for two days now. They're alive :p))

13. ASinisterIon

ASinisterIon New Member

((I know, but he can't bring me in through her since we haven't spoken, and she hasn't seen me))

14. LuckyPenelope

LuckyPenelope New Member

((I'm sorry, are you Irlorn? If so, you're still assumed to have been on / be coming aboard the vessel at some point :p but I can understand if you back off, as long as you have an IC reason for doing so. If you're not planning on being absent I'd encourage that you stay, for the RP. Also, Erinyes is a woman.

Edit: I did change the post, for the record.
    Edit2: Changed again, for consistency.))

#34 LuckyPenelope, Aug 19, 2014
  15. ASinisterIon

ASinisterIon New Member

((Haha thanks for changing it. Yes, I play MkVenner, and I'm not entirely sure why she assumes this since I was in the USAF event that took place last Friday. Kinda don't have a way ON to the ship, so...))

16. LuckyPenelope

LuckyPenelope New Member

((She said she was hiring you. That'd mean either picking you up or beaming you on.))

17. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

((Back IC, Please and thank you.))

18. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

You sonuvabitch...
    [​IMG]
    - Clarice

19. Switchback

Switchback Iss likess fissh eyess~!

Floran hass friendss in that group. Floran ssuggestss you ignore theesse bountiesss... unlessss you wanna end up with no eyess...

~Sharptooth

20. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

Honestly, if these people did wrong under USCM law, regardless of why, they deserve to be taken to be placed under judgement. Just because you dont like a set of rules, doesnt mean you break them.
    -Aegis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.