1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Public Bounty Notice

Discussion in 'Archives' started by GuardianPotato, Aug 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

The following persons are wanted for treason, theft, and assault, under USCM law.

[​IMG] Joshua Scheffler: 120 thousand pixels alive. 60 thousand pixels dead. Notes: EX-USCM ODA liutenant. Presumed to be the leader of the criminals. Has shown to lead those under his command well, and inspire higher moral into them.

[​IMG] DuskFeather: 100 thousand pixels alive. 50 thousand pixels dead. Notes: EX-USCM ODA, had near-perfect aim with long-ranged weapons. Posses multiple robotic limbs, and one robotic eye.

[​IMG] Cole Ombre: 100 thousand pixels alive. 50 thousand pixels dead. Notes: EX-USCM ODA Engineer. May have explosives.

[​IMG] Mattulip: 100 thousand pixels alive. 50 thousand pixels dead. Notes: EX-USCM ODA. Is equiped with a life support pack, which has a small-sized Gauss gun.

[​IMG]Laonie Karrington: 100 thousand pixels alive. 50 thousand pixels dead. Notes: EX-ONR Lab tech, may have stolen prototype equipment.

[​IMG] Shadowstep Lightbringer the Sixth: 50 thousand pixels alive. 25 thousand pixels dead. Notes: N/A

[​IMG] Solour Cerulean: 50 thousand pixels alive. 25 thousand pixels dead. Notes: Is mentaly unstable.

[​IMG] Felith: 50 thousand pixels alive. 25 thousand pixels dead. Notes: All four limbs are robotic, and he is known to upgrade them. His eyes are also robotic, and may provide slight advantages.

[​IMG] Marlowe: 50 thousand pixels alive. 25 thousand pixels dead. Notes: N/A

Dill Cooper: 50 thousand pixels alive. 25 thousand pixels dead. Notes: N/A

[​IMG] Kathrin Elizabeth Vaughan: 50 thousand pixels alive. 25 thousand pixels dead. Notes: N/A

Dustclaw: 50 thousand pixels alive. 25 thousand pixels dead. Notes: Posses a robotic arm.

[​IMG] MkVenner Irlorn: 50 thousand pixels alive. 25 thousand pixels dead. Notes: N/A

[​IMG] Lily Phoenixthorn: 50 thousand pixels alive. 25 thousand pixels dead. Notes: Posseses a multi-purpose power gauntlet, and is EX-ICR, and an EX-Marshal

Sev: 50 thousand pixels alive. 25 thousand pixels dead. Notes: N/A

Tom Dadric: 50 thousand pixels alive. 25 thousand pixels dead. Notes: N/A

The following person(s) are known to aid and/or associate with the criminials listed above. You may do with this information as you wish.

Clarice Kara: 50 thousand pixels alive. No pixels dead. Notes: Known to be EX-USAF, and offering aid to Felith and Solour Cerulean.

[​IMG] Petaldancer: 25 thousand alive. None dead. Notes: Engaged with Felith, is blind, and has minor cybernetic enhancements. ((And is a scary ass mofo)) -Confirmed Deceased

To collect your bounty, send proof of capture and/or death, to Captain Kelsh, ((Me)) and a meeting will be setup. -GenericUSCMAccount

((Will be adding more pics when I can.))

#1 GuardianPotato, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015
  2. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

(( Time to pull out the bounty hunter characters. Aegis might even go for them, not knowing the crime.

3. GuardianPotato

((Thats the point. Bounty Hunters get something to do, Ex-USAF has to actually be careful, or risk consequences.))

4. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Hah!
    Glad I left when I did, fuckers.
    - Clarice

5. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

*Hans* ((Floran))

Holy freaking crap.

I'm gone for a week, and all this crazy stuff happens. Kind of makes me glad I'm in my clinic.

6. GuardianPotato

Update: Anyone that reveals the location(s) of those wanted will be rewarded handsomely. Any of those wanted that turn themselves and others in may escape harsh punishment. -GenericUSCMAccount.

7. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

(( Define harsh punishment?

8. Malachar

Malachar Heir to Madness

((Bullet to the head being harsh punishment, possible lifetime imprisonment being getting off light))

9. Aradin Stanguit

Aradin Stanguit The Vigil's Jester

Illi, under a false ID - I've seen the pink floran, set me up with some funds and we'll talk.

10. M-Bot

M-Bot #swellest

well I'll be damned

-acc179

11. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

Can we know how dangerous they are? It would be helpful to any bounty hunters pursuing them.
    -Aegis

12. Super Sugar

Super Sugar New Member

Any bounty hunters pursuing them can assume the following from the information that has been given:

They are wanted previous USAF soldiers. Expect training in most aspects of survival, moderate hand to hand, some melee combat training, close and long range firearm experience and coordination skills. They may also be carrying explosives. Some of them are slightly delusional and may be mentally unstable.

I would suggest a quick, close-range takedown, arrest and disarmament if you happen to come into contact with any. Do not hesitate, or that may be the moment you choose to die. Judge the situation wisely and do not engage unless fully confident that you can apprehend them. Assume they will shoot first if threatened or otherwise.

- Myoku

13. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

(( Trying to ask about weaponry, no one would go to ex USCM troops not knowing if they have there weaponry or not.

14. Super Sugar

Super Sugar New Member

(( then ask about weapons ICly. One cannot presume to know what you want to know ICly if you ask in a general sense. No OOC is needed.

15. M-Bot

M-Bot #swellest

also assume they're incredibly fucking paranoid and on edge, and if even one of them still has starnet access you can bet your sweet ass they'll have seen this thread

dumbasses

-acc179

16. Doctor Frohman

Well, good to see the crazy pluckers are getting what was coming to em.
    Seriously, the USAF letting Xeno's in... what were they thinking?
    - Clarice

17. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

((
    It doesnt say how dangerous they are, it would usually say something like "armed and dangerous".

18. Vera

Vera New Member

(( Danger does not necessarily mean by the weapons they have, but the skill they utilize and harness. A weapon is just icing on the cake. ))

19. Super Sugar

Super Sugar New Member

If they are on the loose, expect they have access to a weapons cache. Even if the USCM wanted to confiscate a weapons cache, it would take them a very very long time to search each random planet for one.

- Myoku

20. Doctor Frohman

Though, I mean, Felith an' Solour, they really don't deserve this.
    Mattulip, Joshua, and Duskfeather do, but not Fel and Sol.
    If you guys read this message, shoot me a convo and I'll do what I can to help, even though I'm outside Antares.
    - Clarice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.