1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Ta ta, pals!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Arcticil, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Arcticil

Arcticil Toxic Top Soldier

Before we start; any hostility in the thread is unappreciated and you can piss off if you plan to start any. To put it simple, I'll categorize the reasons why in a few short paragraphs.

1. The game has started to affect me in reality with emotional, physical, and mental draw-backs that are straining me to the point where I need to go before it does anymore, considering I have school in two days. Recent events have just stressed me out and I pretty much flipped shit at anybody trying to offer consolation (see: a bit ago), not to mention that it's mucked up my sleep schedule to stay on as much as I can and that ingame events are just stressing me out so much that I've stopped wanting to talk to people more and more, not to mention the mental ware from all the shit that happens.

2. Sue me for my opinion; but the quality is degrading. I'm certain I'm not helping that problem out at all but I'll just go ahead and complain that I've noticed it starting to slack a bit, not to mention big factions are crumbling as the player-base kind of dwindles. This may be everybody's fault or may be nobody's fault; it really depends, just my two cents on the matter.

3. I probably covered this in the first one but I should stress it again, the game is starting to seriously affect me to the point where it's no longer fun, rather a serious part of my day that I have to deal with before getting on to more things. The physical, mental, and emotional ware is just too much.

To put it simple; I'm not going to be in-game much anymore, if at all. For the sake of it, I'll be around on steam, skype, and I might drop a few OOC forum messages once and awhile but for now I don't think I can really continue to do this without it really fucking me over in the long run when I'm trying to adjust for school and stay positive so my high-school years aren't a bunch of depressed ones because of some attempts to isolate myself from the problems of reality, especially now where the attempts to isolate myself are no longer fun attempts. Worry not though, I may drop in for a bit every other day to see if anything interesting is happening to observe but I can't keep up playing steadily anymore, not on the server. See you on steam and skype, pals!

Ciao.

2. Super Sugar

Super Sugar New Member

*waves*

Be safe!

- Myoku

3. Narfball

Narfball narfball

don't off yourself.

4. Arcticil

thought about it before. this wouldn't be the reason why, ever.

5. Narfball

Narfball narfball

good because offing yourself is bad.

6. Switchback

Switchback Iss likess fissh eyess~!

sorry to hear you go. hope to see you around!

7. Arcticil

steam and skype. worry not.

8. Kaiser Franz

Kaiser Franz New Member

Shame to see ya go cat, do what ya gotta though. I guess I'll just move my pestering you to steam instead of IC.

9. JimHarrison

JimHarrison Grouchy Player

aw, booboo.
    love you.

10. Diddums

Diddums That Loveable Lad

;~;

WHY?!

YOU WERE A LEGEND.

You will be missed my friend ;_;

Bye :(

11. Arcticil

see ya later, spacechaser cowboy

[​IMG]

12. Diddums

Diddums That Loveable Lad

[​IMG]

13. Felonious

Felonious Restart Monkey

Farewell.

14. InsanityRun

InsanityRun New Member

I never met you but never the less farewell.

15. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

I feel like I'm having problems such as this. Can't decide whether to invest more in this community and try to turn it around or just leave, but I understand where you're coming from. Goodluck with school, and have fun, enjoy it as much as you can before you got to worry about college!

16. Arcticil

Thanks man, I'm sure it'll be a fun four years :)

17. invictus69

invictus69 New Member

Goodbye Viikey-boy, sad I wasn't the one to put you down, but at least my floran can eat your heart. You'll be part of her forever.

Rip in peace.

18. Chronicle

Chronicle nobody knows why he's still here

As I've told others, this is a game. If it's causing you more stress than it's worth, I applaud your self-awareness in deciding it's not worth the drawbacks. Focus on more important things - you have our support in such.

If you ever decide to come back, we'd be glad to have you. But whether or not you do, we still wish you the absolute best in whatever it is you do.

Good luck with school!

19. CouchPotato360

CouchPotato360 Last Man Standing

Don't get me wrong, I love this community to death, but I'm seeing more and more of this as of late. It's discouraging to see, and experience. I'm glad you decided to choose your own health over trying to make a few people happy, take care of yourself Arctic!

20. Arcticil

Also if anybody that doesn't have me added on steam or skype; feel free to do so.

Skype; turkeyw
    Steam: King Polar

Same avatar as forums for both.

Edit: I appreciate your praise and concerns from this; thanks guys. You're a great community.