1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

The Wolves Den - Nox's Last Breath

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by The Big Bad Wolf, Aug 15, 2014.

?

Did you enjoy Nox' Atatius Rois, Leader of The Armored Wolves as a Antagonist?

1. Yes, I enjoyed the character Nox as a antagonist.

9 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Nox as a antagonist was alright

3 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. No, I disliked the character Nox as a antagonist.

3 vote(s)
    9.1%
  4. I loved Nox as a antagonist and would like the player to make another villain.

11 vote(s)
    33.3%
  5. I hated Nox as a antagonist and would rather the player not make another villain.

7 vote(s)
    21.2%
  1. The Big Bad Wolf

((OOc breath that is..))

Anyways, most of you know by now Nox has perished. He was shot by an explosive arrow and launched off the side of his roof top -tower to fall to his death. http://www.twitch.tv/omenvreer/b/558223883 ( Omenvreer streamed the whole fight should you be interested in seeing how things went down exactly)

I am content with Nox's story arc and how it ended, I had a lot of fun playing the character and enjoyed rping with the people I met. I've had more the one person come to me telling me to allow Nox to survive the fall (maybe toss a grappling hook as he falls or land on large snow bank to soften his fall) but under the circumstances I think its best I just let him go. Plus I am sure some of the more hard core (Starbound = Real Life types) would argue that Nox surviving would be unrealistic. Either way, the antagonist is dead.. and over all another will appear in time. The cycle will repeats itself. After all, what video game doesnt have a bad guy(s)?

Want to clear up a few things about The Wolves Den also. I know a few people have already been icly hopping on the opportunity to take over and run The Wolves Den. At first being that I oocly build that shit from scratch I was a lil apprehensive about just letting any one run through and change it up how they like but realistically meh. Go for it. It's there, I've had my fun in it and I've enjoyed watching others rp in it as well.

I need a break from StarBound, I've been on Starbound since basically the day of its beta launch. Getting burnt out, and running a faction took its toll as well. I do have an alt or two who may stop by on the server on occasion but until I catch a second wind, I'll be more or less MIA.

Just want to say thank you all for contributing to my RP experience, I hope in some way I contributed to yours the same.

Till next time.. wolf fans or wolf haters lol.(Depending on the side of the fence you were on)

(PS. Decided to put up a poll out of curiousity, did you enjoy Nox'Atatius Rois as a Antagonist? Were I to come back in full swing would you like me to make another one "bad guy"? No hard feelings on whatever you guys decide. After all its just a game. ;) )

2. Super Sugar

Super Sugar New Member

Goodbye, Nox.

And goodbye (for now) to the puppet holding the strings.

3. M-Bot

M-Bot #swellest

Crosswell is not amused.

It's understandable if you need a break, though. I enjoyed our albeit limited interactions, and this was a fairly interesting twist that shook up the server in a nice way. Take care, come back soon!

4. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

I've been gone for about a week or so, can someone explain to me what happened?
    EDIT: oh bleh nevermind didn't see the stream thingy.

#4 Donovennn, Aug 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  5. Narfball

Narfball narfball

i never interacted with you so i have no o(pi)nion whatsoever.

But no in all seriousness, see you around, space cowboy. Hope you come back whenever.

6. Switchback

Switchback Iss likess fissh eyess~!

Goodnight sweet prince ;~;

7. Wreth

Wreth New Member

Cya Nox. Didn't interact with you much, but had fun with that fight between him and QT-KT waaay back when.

8. Solour

Solour a dad

9. Ariexe

Ariexe New Member

A plot twist indeed. One of the reasons to have Asa beat to a pulp was to make the Wolves look like bad guys.. Didn't really suspect it was the goal from the start. (speaking of which I awoke her early because role playing a Coma is not fun. she wont be in action for a long time though)

10. Arcticil

Arcticil Toxic Top Soldier

It was a fun plot twist, god speed man.

11. invictus69

invictus69 New Member

Behold the rare ultra cool (kewl) Nox doll to commemorate the loss of a great man.

[​IMG]

(so kewl)

12. The Big Bad Wolf

I want. Lol.