1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

So I was invited here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LuckyPenelope, Aug 14, 2014.

1. LuckyPenelope

LuckyPenelope New Member

...by Kralion! Thanks, bud! So since this is my introduction thread, I'll just throw a few things out there. My name actually is Penelope, though I prefer that people call me Penny, if they're going to use my real name when addressing me. I'm also a girl, if the name wasn't enough of a clue. I don't put up with any form of BS on that matter, just so you know. Zero tolerance.

But uh...yeah! I'm glad to have found an RP server at long last ^^ I've been looking around for some time now, and this place looks great. I'll probably spend a bit of time browsing the colonies and factions and what not, though I did bring ONE thing with me...for consideration.

http://www.nexusmods.com/starbound/mods/419 This mod. I've been RPing as a sort of...asteroid miner, using the Ronin (second from the bottom, the teal/cerulean colored one) as its laser cannon and hoverjets are just perfect for that. Just a suggestion. Please consider it, all of them are a ton of fun to walk around in ^^

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to RPing with you all!

2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

That mod is no way in hell Server Friendly.
    Welcome to the server, though. Try not to bring any mods in, they tend to crash the server alot and wipe our colonies.

3. LuckyPenelope

LuckyPenelope New Member

Fair enough! Fair enough ^^ And thanks!

4. Shinki

Shinki New Member

If you want to spend the time and effort, we could teach you to pixel things, including stuff like that, in a multiplayer-friendly way, perhaps? Usually we only do it with weapons though, and you'd have to have an IC reason of how you got the resources to make/buy that... A mech would cost a lot to buy/maintain.

5. LuckyPenelope

LuckyPenelope New Member

Kralion mentioned to me how someone "pixeled" such a weapon, skinned as a tank. As in the whole tank. So YES, BY GODS YES, I would be interested in recreating a mech in that manner. I'd have to get back to you on the reasons for it though, as I'm still working on a character to actually RP with.

6. Switchback

Switchback Iss likess fissh eyess~!

Welcome! Please stop by the snack bar while you're here we have a great selection!
    Who ate all the cheese?

7. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

I want too ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

8. TheButcher

TheButcher New Member

Could you...maybe, teach me how to do that too ? \;-;/
    Couldn't find anything online ;-;

And welcome to the server, Penelope!

9. UrbanCritter

UrbanCritter The Elusive Antaran Raccoon

*knock knock knock*
    Penny.
    *knock knock knock*
    Penny.
    *knock knock knock*
    Penny.

Naaaaah just kiddding, welcome to the server.

10. Khaltor

Khaltor Lore Master

There's girls on the Internet? :O

Just kidding, welcome, i hope you'll like it here.