1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

CRAZIES

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Corvus, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Corvus

Corvus New Member

Can someone EXPLAIN to me these people who appear to be in some FANTASY land? They scare me greatly, and I BELIEVE that one of them has had SEXUAL CONGRESS with the dead.
    -ELIZABETH

2. Narfball

Narfball narfball

I WOULDN'T QUESTION NERDS, THEY'RE FRUGGING STUPID.

-AN_AGGRESSIVE_FISH6969​

3. Corvus

Corvus New Member

-ELIZABETH

4. Narfball

Narfball narfball

ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT IT'S WEIRD TO HAVE SEX WITH A CORPSE BECAUSE LET ME TELL YOU, STARNET'S ONE FRUGGED UP PLACE, YOU CAN PROBABLY FIND LIKE, SOMEONE PLAYING ON A LANDMINE UNTIL THEY DIE THEN S-- YKNOW WHAT NEVERMIND. POINT IS THAT'S PRETTY TAME.

-AN_AGGRESSIVE_FISH6969​

5. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

Oh yeah, those guys. I saw them beating up some random bystanders at the Den earlier and yelling stuff about rolls.
    -Ryan

6. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

*Hans* ((Floran))
    I am in a rehab center for my legs and I just checked in after several days and what the hell is going on?

7. Shalken

Shalken New Member

Distressed. Oh, my! Good gracious me, I knew it would come down to this. Worried. Good heavens, I hope they haven't seriously hurt anyone. Oh dear.

-Ulthane

8. Arcticil

Arcticil Toxic Top Soldier

ID: Kalithewizard

Amused. Oh, it seems the game has forums after-all! I am so glad! Greeting. I am the level 8 human wizard Kalivox, that specializes in frost!

(Kalivox)

9. Narfball

Narfball narfball

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU DON'T ADVERTISE YOURSELF LIKE THAT TO ALL THE BITCHES OUT THERE THAT'S BAD. THEN AGAIN SO'S YOUR IMAGINATION IF YOU'RE A LEVEL 8 WIZARD.

-AN_AGGRESSIVE_FISH6969​

10. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

You're not welcome here. Just screw off before you get yourself killed like that Grug guy.

-Linette

11. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

((What is happening))

12. JimHarrison

JimHarrison Grouchy Player

Hushed. We have found the den of conspirators, a coven of faithless witches who seek to mock us for our Will to Adventure.
    Statement. We must be more on guard.

th3_Humblest

13. Orsaa

Orsaa New Member

Flustered. Sun preserve me, I must request that you stop harassing people, for YOUR OWN SAFETY.
    Addendum. People want you dead, and in your terms they out level you. In OUR terms they have real weapons.
    -Zeta

14. Chronicle

Chronicle nobody knows why he's still here

its a good thing that nobody has been abel to findthe secret dungeon at The Wolf Den yet

then again i doubt anyone wil lbe able to get past all the devious traps and hidden dors

im glad my treasure is safe

- the wolf king

***This message was powered by Intergalactic Electronic Systems - For All Your Communicative Needs!***

15. LaserLlamas

Blunt: Fuck off. If you try to start more trouble there I'll ensure that you're their next victim. Annoyance: The last thing we need is more crazy Glitch.

-Margrave Raoul B217

16. Chronicle

thankyou for covering for me, faithful servant

***This message was powered by Intergalactic Electronic Systems - For All Your Communicative Needs!***

17. LaserLlamas

Annoyance: And people wonder why I have a short fuse. Observation: Not only are you putting Wolves lives at risk by saying that post, but you're also putting innocents at risk. -her voices would distort slightly a moment, returning to normal- Assuming: I somehow doubt these dedicated Glitch will just give up if they find a dead end, who knows if they'll mistake guests for enemies. Disappointment: Shame your simple mind couldn't think before speaking, for now you've put the lives of innocents at risk. The starnet doesn't do "do-overs."

-Margrave Raoul B217

18. Chronicle

oh please, i went threr three times and every time, there was a mass shooting.

if anything these guys will annoy real murderers into going somewhere else, which wikll save lives.

your welcome.
    - not the wolf king

19. Spyrosis

Spyrosis Basedgod

I remember that pseudo-wizard, he called me a Prince and then claimed I was a Kobold in disguise. If I hadn't used my level 7 Shut-door-in-face spell, he would have most likely tried something stupid.

20. Keycross

Keycross -Insert title here-

ID:BlackShadow

Proud. We finished two bosses and took their gear off! Not even their god mode could stop us! Addendum. Their minions managed to separate our party after spending most of our health with their bosses, forcing us to stand our ground until the NPC guards made their way into the realm to take care of them. Sorrow. We lost Grugnir at the hands of one of said evil minions. His soul will be avenged and won't be forgotten. Bluff. I swear by the Steel Chair of +4 to knockout (legendary) that no evildoer will be able to stop us!

-Gavel