1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Your Skyrim Mod List (Warning: Can be very long)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Terallis, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

Right! So, totally random thread spawned by my constant playing of Skyrim lately, and modding the utter SHIT out of it. Feel free to post your own mod lists. I'm also open to mod suggestions that I don't already have. However, I generally tend to stick as close as I can to lore. So here we go!

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING SPOILER TAG CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT.

#1 Terallis, Aug 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2014
  2. Terallis

3. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Oh BABY. A Modlist that I can use without fear of crashing!

4. Terallis

Haha! You do have to keep aware of the mod order, but that's not too difficult to do if you follow instructions for certain mods. Most of those mods can be anywhere in the load order, though. However, downloading something like LOOT will make organizing the order a LOT easier.

5. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

Add "Nude Females" to this list and it will be fine.

6. Terallis

I have a few mods for that stuff, as I stated. Just didn't list any of them as I don't really want to promote players to have sexual content in Skyrim. XD I mean, if people want me to, I could go ahead and add the mods that were left out. However, I would need to say that they are VERY NSFW.

7. Doctor Frohman

I remember in Oblivion, I had this big mod pack, including like, specialized combat, and I entered the basement of a lighthouse.
    There were naked corpses stacked up on the bookshelves and I was just like "This... shouldn't be in the game...".
    Eventually, Malachar told me that the nude mod was in there because you could literally melt off the armour of people with flame spells and what-not.
    [​IMG]
    Still haven't deleted it, yet.

8. Terallis

LMAO! Melting armour off? That's something new that I haven't seen. Alright. Very well. I'll put the adult mods into the list, just... in a spoiler tag so it's known.

9. Doctor Frohman

I recommend just getting the nude mod for females AND males.
    It doesn't feel right to have everybody wearing patch-cloths and bras and what-not when they obviously didn't have them on before you took the armour off.

10. Terallis

Alright. Added spoiler tag with my adult mods with proper visible warning about it.

11. Doctor Frohman

Some of your mods link to naked women, and not the ones with the spoiler tag.
    Not that I have any problems with it, just thought you wanted to know.
    Also, thanks for the mod-pack, testing it out right now.

12. Terallis

Do they? Hmm... I suppose some are to be expected. Probably some of the armour mods I imagine. Ah well. It's not too bad, I guess. But sure. No problem. Haha. Like I said, just make sure to follow load order instructions for certain mods and use LOOT. I'd say to just use LOOT, but it doesn't cover everything.

13. JimHarrison

JimHarrison Grouchy Player

Schlongs of Skyrim.

Stay classy, San Diego.

14. Doctor Frohman

It took about an hour to figure out, but I've got it running.

15. Malachar

Malachar Heir to Madness

The mod in question was deadly reflex.

With flame spells and lightning spells, you could melt the armor into your opponents leaving patches of melted metal into their burned bodies.

The mod took the liberty to add it's own nude mod to ensure everything looked "right"
    i.e. no melted metal and painted on underwear conflciting with each other.

Also Frost spells could freeze opponents, and you could then shatter them sub-zero style.

Sadly, no mod has replicated this combat depth for skyrim [yet]

EDIT: Get Apocalypse Spell Package and Spectraverse.
    No excuses.

Makes skyrim magic how it should be and the spells aren't super OP

16. OmegaMatt

OmegaMatt Last But Not Least

17. Malachar

Malachar Heir to Madness

Lesse here.
    Main load order...
    Skeleton mod [for animation compatibility from any mod that adds new ones]
    A quality world Map [detailed map, adding clear roads]
    Achieve That! [Achievements with rewards, like level 50 without crafting]
    Acquisitive Soul gems [Souls don't enter gems they aren't worthy of]
    Activate fail noise removal [remove sound effect when pressing E]
    Aethernautics [Find and repair a dwemer airship]
    Amazing Follower Tweaks [Better followers, nuff said]
    Alternate Start, Live another life [do something besides helgen]
    Amethyst Hollows Dreamworld [Great Home mod, vampire friendly]
    Animated Dragonwings [pretty wings, use them to fly with another mod]
    ApachiiSkyHair [Cause you're worth it]
    Apocalypse Spells [How Magic Should have been]
    Auto Unequip Arrows [Done with that bow? Lemme take that quiver off for you]
    Balanced Magic [good ol tweaks, like magic gets stronger as skill gets better, use flames even late game]
    Bandolier [Equippable and visible, thought out, carry weight enhancers]
    Become a Bard [Exactly what it says on the tin]
    Better Dialogue Controls [fixes buggy pc dialogue]
    Better Females by Bella [Cause the women CAN learn to bathe, we will teach them]
    Better males [same to you guys]
    Better Horse Pain sounds [Your horse will no longer scream with the fury of the damned when taking fall dmg]
    Better Skill and Quest book names [Makes books that add skill ups or a quest marked as such]
    Better Vampires [Stronger with feeding, age empowering, more powers, and more]
    Blocksteal [never accidentally steal]
    Bound Armory [bound weapon variety]
    Bounty Gold [never get payed 200 gold for slaying a dragon again]
    Brawl Bugs Patch [many mods use cloak spells for effects, that makes brawls in full fights, this fixes that]
    Categorized Favorites Menu [Cause the vanilla one sucks]
    Cloaks of Skyrim [gonna get cold tonight, might wanna cover your back in something warm]
    Convenient Horses [what do you mean i have to get off my horse to loot, and it can't carry anything, or follow me]
    Covereyes [LOOK INTO MY EYES! THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL!]
    Crimston Tide [Oh yes, there will be blood]
    Crossbows Revamped [All metals get their own crossbow, Mal's favorite is Daedric, looks very hellsing like, glass nice too]
    D13 Faster GET UP STAND UP [never take 20 seconds to get your ass up in a dragon fight]
    Daedric Armor and weapon improvement by Garry [better [[imo]] daedric armor looks
    Dagi-Raht- My favorite custom race, spellcaster breed of Khajiit
    Deadly Dragons [more, stronger, better, dragons. They hurt bad, be ready]
    Deadly Dragons Armory [make things from new dragon bits]
    Deadly Dragons Spells [Nice spell additions, power them up with souls]
    Death Robes [not a bad clothing set, think it was taken from vindictus iirc]
    Dragon Combat Overhaul [Dragon fights are far more engaging]
    Dragon Soul Relinquishment [what do you do when you have all the shouts? use the souls for permanent boosts]
    Dragon Soul Absorb More Glorious [Raise into the air with the skyrim theme, greybears chanting, and scream your name, DOVAHKIIN!!!!!]
    Dual Sheath Redux [Dual wielding? get both weapons visible when sheathing, supports many mods]
    EK Ring Limiter [I have 10 fingers and i'm a dragon slaying god, I think i can wear 10 rings and more than 1 amulet, possibility for OPness here though]
    Elaborate Textiles: Better clothing textures
    Enchant MAgicka Regen buffed [Make armor that can replace those mage robes by getting comparible mana regen]
    Enchanting Freedom [Put your enchantments where you want them, because vanilla is restrictive]
    Enhanced Character Edit [because you have to spend 3 hours getting that face perfect and then never look at it]
    Enhanced Enemy AI [exactly what it says on the tin]
    Expanded Jewelry Crafting [all metals and all gem combinations, so many various shinies to make. Daedric Diamond ring anyone?]
    Immersive First Person [Look down, see your chest, then the ground, and the sky, a rock, and your arm, for staring at your chest in the middle of combat and getting thrown]
    Flying Mod [lets you fly, works beautifully with Dragon wings mentioned before]
    Farm Anywhere [set up Hearthfire style crops anywhere]
    Fores New Idles [required for any mod adding/changing new animations]
    Fuz ro D-oh [Adds pauses so non voiced mods don't skip though text]
    Glowing Ore Veins 300 [makes ore veins visible from the rest of the rocks]
    Guard Dialogue Overhaul [expands on things to say, livens them up]
    Harvest Overhaul [So you're telling me I pick this snowberry bush and only find 1 berry? Not anymore!]
    Immersive Weapons [lots of new shiny death sticks to stab with]
    Improved Container names [clarifies on what that barrel is probably holding]
    Improved Dragon Shouts [breath fire like an actual dragon with Yoltoorshul, among other things]
    Inconsequential NPCs [nameless faceless nps that do a lot to bring life, like students, adventurers, and bar patrons]
    Inigo [awesome khajiit companion. Quote, with me in werewolf form "I do not mind hairy women.. But this is a bit much..."]
    Interesting NPCs [Better npc,s new followers that comment on everything, especially quests, it adds SO MUCH LIFE to skyrim]
    KenMOD, lockpick pro [because after 500 hours of skyrim I said "Screw it"]
    Khajiit Speak [revamps dialogue to talk more like a non civilized khajiit [[human in a fursuit]] ]
    Lilith's Sickle [Scythe mod, I make no apologies]
    Localized Theives Guild Jobs [Yeah I wanna get a job in this city, yknow, the only one we don't own yet?]
    Lore-Based Loading screens [I know all these tips, gimme book excerpts and other goodies]
    Monster Mod [variety is the spice of life, and this adds a lot to the monsers that wanna eat your face]
    Moonlight Tales and Werewolf Mastery [make lycanthropy a force to be reckoned with]
    Moonpath to Elsweyr [visit elsweyr, and help them fight against the thalmor]
    No equip and drop sound [remove UI sounds, cause they can get annoying]
    No NPC greetings [using the option that makes you have to be in earshot before they say something]
    No sneak attack sound [because *CLUNK* is a good critical sound? no, go away]
    No spinning death animation [This is the part... where you fall down... not do a little spin first]
    Player headtracking [maintain eye contact]
    Point the way [Where was ivarstead again? I'll add some signs]
    Predator Vision [on the fly vision modes for vampires and werewolves, khajiit too]
    Proper Aiming [Arrow... You need to go where I point you okay?]
    Quiet Zombies [be a necromancer without constant moaning (it makes sense in context) ]
    RaceCompatability with Fixes [Needed if you play custom races and want vampirism and such to work]
    Reaslistic Transparent Glass armor, golden [My glass armor and weapons.. they're shiny.. so shiny..]
    Realistic Wildlife loot and recipies [So you're trying to tell me I only get the snout meat off a mammoth? screw that, i'm taking 100 chunks of meat! oh god.. so heavy...]

18. Malachar

Malachar Heir to Madness

Rotating Quicksave [because nobody likes menus if we cn avoid them, keep roating full saves at a button press]
    Royal Bloodline [beefs up vampire lord perk tree with a whole 2nd tier, viable on master]
    Run for your lives [no farmer brown, don't stay to fight the dragon, get inside!]
    Safety Load [You can dance if you wanna, and you can leave infinite loading behind!]
    Sharingan Powers [I am not apologizing, it's fun]
    Shouts in the Dragon tongue [makes shout words like "Fus Ro Dah" insted of "force balance push"
    ShowRaceMenu precache killer [if you have hair mods, you'll need this or you'll ctd trying to use showracemenu]
    Skyrim Coin Replacer [shiner coin, and makes crypts have Haralds, and Dwmer ruins Dumacs]
    Skyrim Community uncapper [screw legendary, i'm levelling destruction to 399!
    Skyrim Immersive creatures [more variety in the stuff that wants to eat your face]
    Skyrim Treasures [shinies]
    SkyTEST Realistic Animals and Predators [Predators don't often care for you unless you intrude, and they interact]
    SKYUI [because we want a UI made for PC, not consoles]
    SkyVoice [shout into your microphone like a nerd to use dragon shouts]
    Smart Training [did you go 5 levels without seeing a skill trainer? No problem, they've been saved up]
    Sneak Tools [rope arrows, noisemakers, oil traps, and assassinations]
    SoulTrap Summoned Creatures [It was in morrowind and oblivion, you're not removing this from MY game]
    Sounds of Skyrim [ambient sound enchancements]
    Spectraverse [magic spells related to Aetherius and the Magne ge, highly lore friendly]
    SPERG [more interesting perks, good for those who don't use SkyRE cause they can mod their own game]
    Super Realistic Ore Textures [Cause I like my bars shiny]
    Take Notes [keep a journal, great for RP]
    Tame the beasts of Skyrim II [Exactly what it says, tame beasts, fight with them]
    The Dance Of Death [remove killmove limitations like last enemy only, decapitate all in your path or just kill in style more often]
    Gemstone Collector [more shinies]
    The Paarthurnax Dilemma [put that bitch delphine in her place, and spare paarthurnax + do blades stuff]
    Thunderchild [All kinds of new and interesting shouts]
    Training Dummies [get exp for wacking a dummy]
    True Bound Armors [Get spells that summon armor on you, in addition to any you're wearing already]
    Ultimate HD effects, fire [make the fire effects look from this century]
    Ultimate HD effects, spinning arrows [Flying arrows spin, that is all]
    Undeath [A well thought out mod letting you stop a Necromantic cult, and discover the secrets of lichdom, yes virginia, there is a santa claus, also Lich mode is fun]
    Underwater Treasures [Find treasures.. underwater..]
    Unique Uniques [Give unique weapons a unique look]
    Unlimited bookshelves [pile 50 books in 1 sehlf as long as there is room, or stack ingots, fill your shelves with gold bars!]
    Unofficail Patches [fix bugs bethesda missed]
    Vampire Lords can loot and activate [I'm a vampire lord, not a mindless beast, i think i can stuff some stuff in a pouch]
    Virtus Imperii-imperial gear [HD imperial armor]
    Vocal Mehrunes Razor [Listen to Lord Dagon delight in your slaughter]
    Waterbreathing Breathless Emerge [I'm breathing water, or don't need to breathe, I shouldn't gasp for air]
    When Vampires Attack [Get inside! the creatures of the ngiht are attacking!]
    YYanimation replacer, Mystic Knight [More stylish sword and board / magic animations]
    YYanimation replacer, Zweihander [more stylish 2hander animations, idle involves resting the blade on your shoulder, it's nice]

weeee that was a long one.

#18 Malachar, Aug 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2014
  19. Sen

Sen Guest

Animated Prostitution

20. Finestein Goodlad

Finestein Goodlad Wizard Mod

Mostly downloaded some of the combat revamp mods and everything to improve things. Then ended up pulling together whatever armor mesh resources I had to create own things. Ending up with a witchcat.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Miss you, witchcat.