1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

WANTED: People on the grey end of the moral spectrum.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by VaporDispersion, Aug 7, 2014.

1. VaporDispersion

VaporDispersion Superflappy Dogefish

((James posting as "Big Grey" on several shady sites that the net offers))

Okay, so here's the deal. You are a bounty hunter, runaway, ex-con, lawless adventurer, you name it. Nobody will give you well-paying work because of your past, or your current line of work is boring, you always enjoyed thriving in the sewers of morality. But so far, you haven't succeeded in making this mess of your life work. Or maybe you just enjoy adventure and comraderie. Or meeting people and throwing them out of airlocks.

Well. You're in luck. I am assembling a flotilla to carry out some repo business. Some might call it piracy. Some might call it crazy vigilantism. Our main targets are Miniknog freighters, but there are bigger things in the works right now. You won't be alone with me, Big Grey, there are already some people working with me. But to achieve greatness, we need more hands at our disposal.

So if you think you can ride with the best, want to enjoy comraderie, boozing and the occasional raid on a freighter, sign up. Also, if you have questions, shoot 'em.

Also, sod off if you are not in relatively full control of your trigger finger or stab arm.

Yours truly, Big Grey

2. VaporDispersion

((Not trying to make a faction just yet, I want to see if there is people wanting to be space pirates at all. If there are some, we will try and see if the chemistry is right, and if it is, I and the others (Butcher, InsanityRun, Kryssa, and Dekerrex) would of course be open for the creation of one.))

3. Arhicath

Arhicath New Member

Attacking the Miniknog is now a 'morally grey' thing to do?

Ape above. Soon you 'pirates' are going to be doing particularly dastardly things, like putting out burning buildings or helping small felines out of trees.

-TopTierEngineer

4. Corvus

Corvus New Member

I'm looking for people who are morally the color Apricot.
    Contact me if this definition fits you.
    -Corvus

5. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Tetanus Fields is a place for all outcasts, those who've had trouble with the law, etc.
    If you guys need, like, a home, its the place to be.
    As long as you don't shoot people, enslave people, or generally do your stupid things ON planet, you're pretty much guaranteed safe.
    - Sc@v3ng3r

6. VaporDispersion

Thanks for the offer.

It is appreciated. We shall dwell there until we have a base of our own.

-Big Grey

7. Shinki

Shinki New Member

Hm. Curious why I stumbled upon this on the very open and public Starnet, perhaps making it harder for said Miniknog crewmen to access this file would have been a more... tactical approach. Anyway, let's cut to the chase.
    I'm interested.
    Yes, yes, I'm a quote-en-quote merchant, *cough cough*, but as they say, the only good competition is dead competition. The pirates I have went after in the past... Well, as long as you stay out of the places where I personally trade, go ahead. The less the competition, the more I thrive.
    +PS: The Miniknog and I are... not on the best of terms. The more slain, the better.

-Sept

8. xShockwirex

xShockwirex New Member

Its nice to hear something' like this, to my own opinion. If I wasn't tryin' to get a business up, I'd probably help you.
    Tell you what though, you come in the restaurant when its built and I'll cook you a free meal, just cause! Friends included.
    Make sure you just kick a few Minikong asses for me.

-Blizz

9. Zhaag

Zhaag New Member

((Where do I signup. You can count my Apex pirate in. I second Tetanus as a place of operations. It needs new life breathed into it. Its the perfect place for a Pirates Den))

10. Narfball

Narfball narfball

Есть ли у этих рабочих мест платить хорошие деньги? Если нет, я не интересуюсь.

-Shakhter
    (( Translation, for once Google Translate got it right ayy lmao: Do these jobs pay good money? If not, I'm not interested. ))

11. MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE

MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE Notorious B.A.D.

SSS fully supports any organized group that opposes the Miniknog (or just steals their stuff, I'm not picky).

-GR33N-MASH33N

12. Aiktor

Aiktor New Member

I'm interested. Been without a job for too long. There are no labs that trust me anymore. I'm a scientist, but I can handle a gun pretty well. I'll wait for you to contact me, if I might do the job.

- Makiel

13. Tulipa

Tulipa New Member

Count me in. I've worked as a mercenary all my life. And I'm a meh-hit-it-with-a-hammer kinda engineer. Kinda good at firstaid too.

Oh, and if you're thinking of having me, keep some spare electrical parts around. I'm gonna need them.

- xXXxtUl_i//PxXXx

14. Shinki

Shinki New Member

((Who'll RP as the Miniknog?))

15. VaporDispersion

((Throwaway characters. Also, bigger plans in the works. Thinking of either raiding Moriya or becoming privateers working loosely with Sep. Needs some time and OOC discussion.))

16. Wreth

Wreth New Member

Sssspace piratessss? Hsssss, looksss like floran hassss sssome competition.

Posted by user: Bloodrum

17. Gorbachev

Gorbachev New Member

I would love to do this. I've always wanted to be a space pirate.

- xxxChucklesxxx

18. mexicanclownbaby

mexicanclownbaby New Member

I was referred here. We can talk.
    -gigglefruit
    ((Dodge))

19. QuestionableMotives

QuestionableMotives Not To Be Trusted

You mentioned raiding 'Knog freighters? Shoot me a PM at the IP this was sent from if you're interested in extra hands.
    -Anon.

20. Raideck

Raideck Member

Yar it be some fake pirates.
    -Raideck