1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Self Doubting time! Sharptooth. OOC likeable or completely hated?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Switchback, Aug 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finestein Goodlad

Finestein Goodlad Wizard Mod

That bad weather was happening for quite a while. You need to be downright stupid blunt to not realise that there might be something wrong about you or your RP after getting negative comments for so long. People just don't want to bother with Sharptooth anymore and it's a thing I personally can understand.

2. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

If sharp asks for help, putting a vid of laughing is just rude, and unkind.

3. mpsemp

mpsemp New Member

[​IMG]

4. Edvyn

Edvyn Permanently Banned

do I have any reason to be polite or kind to this person on the internet I don't know or like

5. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

1) She doesnt randomly attack people (( As far as I have seen. 2) Totally right about threating. 3) Totally right about political flanting 4) Totally right about how she is a horrible being morally.

6. Edvyn

Edvyn Permanently Banned

three out of four ain't bad

I'd say it's a win

7. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

Ill give you that.

8. The Grand Mugwump

It isn't so much she should be dead as it is this...
    If you're going to kill people, let them do the same back. Common courtesy. It's the same talk I gave before about politeness and avoiding that ultra super mega rude thing. Of course you shouldn't consent to "lolz I snipe @ u" from some random person which doesn't progress any plots, but you also shouldn't void every little thing which doesn't go solely in your story's favor. Have the first bullet miss or something. I dunno, it's your story. But if you don't play nicely with other kiddos in the playground and always want to be the princess surrounded by guards who destroy everything remotely dangerous around you ever while you pick random kids from the park to bully, you can't expect the other kids to want to play with you.

Also, let's just forget the "Don't leave the Glitch part of town" warning for this argument. Sure. Let's forget random people being dragged out of it by Sharptooth. And then when they retaliate, let's forget about every Glitch knight and Floran descending on them. Let's forget about them getting imprisoned or killed in the process. Yep. Let's just pretend all of that never happened. Even though it did. Mmmhmm.

9. Edvyn

Edvyn Permanently Banned

you're digging your own grave, champ

10. Felonious

Felonious Restart Monkey

Tcloa Amos, sitting wounded in the Taranis Tavern. He forgot to call her Chief, and promptly had his throat ripped halfway out of his neck. Her punishment was having to apologize and getting to sit on a Knight's lap. Tcloa did not return.

11. mpsemp

mpsemp New Member

This sounds like toxic behaviour to me: the kind of thing that prevents roleplaying communities from actually being welcoming and successful. Why do people tolerate this, again?

Sharptooth's player seriously needs to rethink the way his character is roleplayed (and also stop with the rampant plant sex, because nobody wants to fucking see that shit.)

12. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

Woah. Thats bad.
    I just want it to be known, my opinion is from my experiences only. And, all of yours.

13. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

And, same to you. I always thought the killing at the tribe was an excuse to kill off chars, and never knew that people actually got killed there. Call me ignorant, But I thought they were all planned out.

14. Switchback

Switchback Iss likess fissh eyess~!

I try to play as nice as possible. the pen thing? voided because of utter bullshit trolling. As i've stated before I'm always open and always have been to sharp getting maimed and tortured. No one has ever asked me OOC for anything of the sort. i would have gladly obliged, yet no one did a damn thing. IF ANYTHING i almost always have sharp get hit by a bullet if shes shot at. Ask John himself. whenever he's with me i usually have one if not ALL bullets hit me. I'm the bully in this situation?

Bullshit, its not that he didnt call her a chief it was that he was being racist towards her and floran in general, WHEN SPECIFICALLY TARANIS IS A FLORAN GLITCH COLONY. you go there being racist to them you're bound to get attacked. the same thing happened with Akoris and other fleeters. Sharp was provoked.. and thusly they were attacked.

15. Felonious

Felonious Restart Monkey

You must be confusing Tcloa for someone in the Fleet, as he was never racist towards Floran, and was actually open to them in a: "Yes, I'll listen to you, but try to eat me and I'm done." kind of way. I watched him have any number of amiable conversations with Florans. Friendly even.

16. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

Look, I just want to clarify that my experiences differ from yours, and I come from my experiences, which I haven't seen horrid RP. In fact, the only FIGHT she had was with me that I saw, and I won that. So, I don't know if she is doing anything wrong, since I only have my point of view. But, from my point. I don't see a lot of this.

17. Edvyn

Edvyn Permanently Banned

REALLY

REALLY

WHAT DID YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN WHEN YOU POSTED THIS THREAD

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING

HAVE YOU NO SELF-AWARENESS

WHAT
    WERE
    YOU
    THINKING

18. Finestein Goodlad

Finestein Goodlad Wizard Mod

http://community.playstarboundrp.co...-get-a-30-discount-on-future-murderings.4264/

After seeing myself the incidents featuring yours truly Sharptooth which were similar to this, I am not even surprised this could've happened. You've pushed yourself into an awful corner, Sharptooth.

19. Sen

Sen Guest

Translation: "I am unwilling to accept criticism and will vehemently deny everything that could possibly portray me as a less than stellar player."

20. mpsemp

mpsemp New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.