1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Self Doubting time! Sharptooth. OOC likeable or completely hated?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Switchback, Aug 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

Asa, an actual person that needs a lot of help improving her RP, gets little to no feedback. Sharp, being a decent Rper, gets a bunch of hate and etc. Shes a faction leader with the knights. If she wants, she can abuse her position as a faction leader to harass people.

2. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

Thats fair. But, she did get punished, however little she did.

3. The Grand Mugwump

4. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

Says the person bandwagoning on the lets hate sharp for ERP train, I dont like the concept of ERP, and I dont want to partake in ERP with Sharp. She has ICly asked me, and I refused.

5. Edvyn

Edvyn Permanently Banned

at this point, thomas, I feel you are a parody of yourself

6. JimHarrison

JimHarrison Grouchy Player

Asa ain't the one who made the thread asking for criticism. Sorry, man.
    She literally asked for it.

7. Sen

Sen Guest

"PLS VOID I DO NOT WANT TO DO THIS RP BECAUSE I DO NOT LIKE VOID NO CONSENT GO AWAY ERP AND SHARPTOOTH PRAISE ONLY" is the form of abuse that is not acceptable.

We're not talking about in-character corruption. We're talking about a player who whines "void, no consent" whenever anyone gets near them, the high-pitched shriek causing attackers to turn away in disgust.

8. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

She did just take it from Viiker in the meeting room. She sent that picture to spook people. Regardless of you all saying that Sharp should be dead, I never heard this until now. Seems like a group of people hates how sharp RPs, and want to shit on her for it when she asks for feedback.

9. Finestein Goodlad

Finestein Goodlad Wizard Mod

[​IMG]

10. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

I want an actual time that was used, Sen.

11. Spinach Pirate

Spinach Pirate The Adorable Spinach

while i do think sharp is a sloot, i think that she makes a great floran, all killing and sexing, cause seriously, thats what florans live for, killing and breeding, but if you do kill and breed, you need to make sure you breed in private and expect to be killed, so, i guess dont void stuff?

12. John_McFakename

John_McFakename New Member

As a person who RPs John M893-CV who is more or less contantly around SharpTooth... What the f**k?

The picture of Sharp noming on the human's arm at the Den was as punishment approved by Nox and Mars for a Wolf who sold Witherbane to the Fleet and f**ked up so bad that not only did his comrades fire him, but the second-in-command Mars used him to calm Sharp down who demanded compensation for TRYING TO CAPTURE AN ORDER MEMBER AND TAZING HER SAPLING WHO WAS A BYSTANDER... Jesus, jumping to conclusions much?

Viiker only losing his arm was f**king merciful.

13. mpsemp

mpsemp New Member

How is this even remotely fucking relevant to anything, ever? What exactly are you contributing to this discussion? Seriously? I know I make some silly posts, sometimes, but holy shit, you could have posted this in literally any other thread and have made a more solid point than what you have just now.

Please use a modicum of common sense and rational thought before spraying the projectile diarrhea of your next post all over the thread.

[​IMG]

14. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

Criticism=/= Shitting on her for ERP, and for things that, talking to sharp, she doesnt have a clue what you are talking about, and I also dont have a clue what you are talking about.. When I fought with Sharp, she lost to me. I dont see things that they are talking about on this fourm, and she could had voided Asa running and hiding, asa GAVE her that option, and she declined.

15. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

Honestly, most people are just commenting on Sharp's track record as a whole. Which is a turrible track record.

16. Felonious

Felonious Restart Monkey

For Christ's sake, man. Go cut off someone's arm right now. Afterward, eat it. Then flaunt it on the internet. Now, on top of that, go and flaunt your political power in front of literally everyone. Demand that they give you de facto right to de-limb/tongue/brand anyone who's ever wronged you or someone you care about in the slightest. Threaten everyone who gives you the stink-eye/backs up into a corner when you walk into a room eating the eyes of a sapient being. Randomly attack a few people for good measure. Then go sleep with the cops in charge of arresting you... Now bend the laws of the universe so no one can hurt you.

17. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

Looooong story short. Felonious has nailed it on the head by speaking/typing objectively.
    Others are simply bitching about Sharp being bad in the same way that people bitch about hot weather, or an unexpected rain.
    It happens. You aren't really surprised. You don't expect much else out of it.

18. JimHarrison

JimHarrison Grouchy Player

MP, Tom, yo. Don't derail
    Also, don't go insulting each other for stupid shit.
    It's okay to not like things. Don't be a dick about it.

19. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

You called me a white knight, and suddenly im a idiot? You are saying that I want to defend Sharptooth so that she may ERP with me, when that is not the case, and i frankly dont see any of what you guys are talking about, she has IC backing to act the way she does, and, while her Morales IC could be tweaked a little, she is doing little wrong, and I have never heard or seen sharptooth abuse consent.

20. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

Sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.