1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

USAF's Demise (Come shoot at us!)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by CouchPotato360, Aug 7, 2014.

?

When do you think the event should start?

Poll closed Aug 16, 2014.
  1. August 16th 6PM EST (Saturday)

28.6%
  2. August 16th 8PM EST

28.6%
  3. August 16th 10PM EST

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. August 16th 11PM EST

28.6%
  5. August 17th (Sunday)

14.3%
  6. Delay the event for a week!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CouchPotato360

CouchPotato360 Last Man Standing

I'd like Leschinsky to handle you guys, since he's actually more familiar with how the UPC runs things in Union.

2. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

Weekdays aren't any good for me at all unless deep into the evening, alas.

3. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

I will be just at event I guess.
    Could you post most important stuff here?

4. Xaron

Xaron Who is this guy?

I might not make the event, due to it being on move-in day for college for me. I MAY be able to make it if it ends up being later, since I have no idea how long day 1 orientation will be.
    If it's later on, like at 8-9 or so I'll more than likely will be able to make it.

5. CouchPotato360

Are you by chance on Central European Time? Could you state some times you'd be available so we can try to pick a time that'd be suitable for you?

6. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

11-17 EST this friday/saturday.

7. CouchPotato360

It's 6:21PM EST at the moment, I guess it might be helpful to post Union's coordinates for anyone interested in said gathering. Union is located in X: 2 Y: -2 Gamma Marsin Minoris II. Yes, it's in the gamma sector. If you need an invite or starmap upgrades, invite "Joshua" in game.

8. CrackShotCleric

CrackShotCleric New Member

Perhaps, but he was scouting as well. Just a recon. And nobody could argue I cheated.

Thanks for posting the coords CouchPotato360, I'll stop by. I don't think mid-day events are going to be useful for most people however. Many of us have jobs, and even those of us with part time jobs would probably be hard pressed to make a 1 PM meeting on here. 10 PM or 11 PM would probably work better.

9. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

So when this event will happen?

10. Gorbachev

Gorbachev New Member

I say 8ish EST. That's the best time for me, cuz I'm on MTN time, so I am two hours behind any EST time.

11. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

With all the people wanting to attend, and all the timezone, some people just arent going to be able to participate. That being said, we'll try to fit the time around so that everyone wanting to can come, but dont expect a miracle. We still have some working-out-of-details-and-things to do

12. CouchPotato360

OKAY! Another gathering tomorrow, show up around 12PM-1PM EST for gear and some role familiarization. There will be another at around 11PM EST for those who couldn't attend the others, times are flexible so I urge you to make yourself heard! or seen
    Saturday or Sunday appear to be suitable days for this event to go down, this upcoming weekend. August 16th or August 17th around 12PM EST, maybe? Trying my hardest to compensate for time zones, darn it.

13. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

Piss. I've got the weekend booked. If I'm ever on it'll probably be at 10 PM EST at Saturday or at Sunday at the posted hour. That is, if I'm ditching violin class.

14. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

TIMEZONES SUCKS

15. Xaron

Xaron Who is this guy?

12 PM EST is a 100% no-go for me with college starting up. 10 PM EST is the latest I'll be able to start.

16. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

I should be open all of Saturday, and most of Sunday. Wont be able to get on permanently on Sunday till around 1:30 PM EST

17. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

It's all good for me except it still says that my character is undetermined.
    Mike Alford.

18. Wreth

Wreth New Member

So, Union is located on the nearest star to Drosera Tribe, so IC i'd imagine we'd pick up a decent amount of local radio public radio traffic and stuff and possibly be aware of this event occuring, once it actually begins, as IC there are lots of civilians in union too, right? ((Obviously we'd have no IC way of predicting it, but taking advantage of a situation as it occurs is quite floran.))

Drosera is a floran tribe, and whilst it is building ships. It's much more floran, lore friendly and generally more fun and interesting for their ships to be salvaged and stolen. I was wondering if there was any possibility of florans IC stealing some United Systems ships from Union in the confusion whilst this event occurs.

19. CouchPotato360

Are you even going to be able to make it this Saturday/Sunday? You haven't been present at any of our gatherings, and the event is likely going down around 12PM EST.
    I encourage you to do so, that way CENTCOM can find the Drosera Tribe and target them for retaliation. In fact they may be targeted simply for being in the system.

20. Felonious

Felonious Restart Monkey

Speaking of, I've been busy off-and-on with college prep. I'll probably make the late-night meet tonight, but today is already ramping up to be busy here in an hour, so... I apologize.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.