1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Connor's Armor and New Hideaway

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by ConnorTavarin, Aug 6, 2014.

1. ConnorTavarin

ConnorTavarin New Member

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but Connor recently got knighted in the Order. As a gift, Franz gave him a suit of armor that housed his great uncle Wilhelm, who speaks to Connor, training him but at the same time trying to corrupt him into a merciless killing machine, at least that's what I'm assuming. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how to proceed with it.

Regarding the hideaway, I'm not very good at building things, but I would like someone's help with finding a random planet in Order territory and creating a small homestead there for Connor to retreat to if he feels himself losing to the armor's manipulation.

2. John_McFakename

John_McFakename New Member

Anything more specific about this "homestead"? Theme, style, tone, etc? Mostly because if it's basicly a house in the middle of the woods, I could help out by copying the style from Taranis' Villa buildings.

As for the location, Nightshade/Oak/Nepenthes scouted out each system inside The Order's ZOI and listed them.
    Preferred biome or other details about the planet itself you would like to provide?

3. Khaltor

Khaltor Lore Master

Don't worry Connor, whenever you have a psychopathic outburst, like Franz has every once in a while, Nightshade will fix that the same way she stopped Franz a while back: Knocking you the fudge out with mah giant hammah.