1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

[FACTION!] The Miniknog...

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by TAP123, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

Ah, ok. Well, once you get everything sorted out, let me know if there's something we can do with this.
    good luck with the faction.

2. Gorbachev

Gorbachev New Member

I'd like to help with this as well.

3. Azeliblehblehbleh

Azeliblehblehbleh New Member

I'd like to have an Apex character involved in this. Sorry I didn't see it sooner. Any midway ranks free-- something so I can feel adequately involved without having to be right up in the action and needed all the time? :) I'd totes love to be a higher up person if you need one but I do have my hands full in that regard with Solari.

4. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

Yes, feel free to join in the action, as much as you want with time constrictions. Also, it's suggested you go through bootcamp, which we are preparing for this Friday.

5. Azeliblehblehbleh

Azeliblehblehbleh New Member

That's what I was hoping to get as well. I love going through the entire IC experience. Part of the draw, really. You'll enjoy my participation this Friday. Do we have a potential time for the start?

6. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

Open evening Friday. Anywhere from 6pm to midnight EST. I'd let people know in skype ahead of time.

7. Ricardo

Ricardo ERP Champ 2016

Oh man I can't wait for this faction! My Apex will be so pissed. :p

8. Weavle105

Weavle105 Back in Black.

My good sir, that does indeed bring up the question; how shall we deal with the many characters claiming to be fugitives from some sort of Miniknog laboratory, or even better, those who claim to be ex-Miniknog? I thank you for reminding me of this!

9. Ricardo

Ricardo ERP Champ 2016

Is this MiniKnog faction still underway?

10. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

I'm sorry, but due to the fact we couldn't get our own subforum over a month after applying, and because people have been busy, the group is not a thing anymore. However there are still resources, if you're interested in heading your own apex group, feel free to message me and I could probably drop a few resources for you.

11. Weavle105

Weavle105 Back in Black.

Well fuck. I just assumed it was on hiatus.

12. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

Going to mention I have materials if a miniknog group would like to use them. However I would hope that everything seems fine with the story and whatnot. I hardly ever roleplay on here so who knows.

13. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

I'm sorry about that. It was extremely painful when this didn't fall through after the amount of feedback I got before.
    I don't believe I have the times or the means to roleplay much on this server anymore, else I would work to help. But hey, if things improve or change, give me a heads up I guess.

Steam is DayZTAP if you'd like to get ahold of me.