1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

The Once and Future Sunsmith

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Elxirion, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Elxirion

Elxirion New Member

-Post created by SunsetSmithie-

*The post begins off with a picture of an adult Avian lady, donning a nice Sparrow chestpiece, some armored pants, and a pair of goggles across her head. A very LARGE hammer was slung over her shoulder with what looked like relative ease, and she seemed to be smirking at the camera with a confident smile across her beak and a thumbs-up from her free feathery hand*

Hey, my name is Aerith "Sunset" Tukhan, aspiring adept blacksmith from the small town of Xedan on a planet closeby to Avos! Used to be a nice place for me to grow up and hone my skills with my old man. Maybe you've heard of him? Irving "Rubium-Beak" Tukhan, famed avian blacksmith with a mind for ingenuity and quality? Yeah, I'm his little girl. Well, not-so-little, by this point. If he could see me now, he'd be so proud~...

*The next picture is now a cut-away to Aerith getting a close-up on the camera, almost getting all up in the camera's non-existent grill, causing the picture to become a bit blurry*

But, focus back to me now, 'kay? Because for the time that I've spent outta my home, and despite all my savings from having to pawn off some of my better pieces for fuel money and food money, I've been looking for someplace to plant my talons and throw down a new "Sunsmithâ„¢"! And I can guarantee you, my works are quality, absolute durability, total precision structuring into every inch of metal in a blade, every individual plate in a piece of heavy armor, anything you ever wanted with that slick "fresh from the forge" sheen, I can present that to you... at a price, of course.

*The next shot would be of Aerith backing off of the camera and leaning her elbow on the pommel of her hammer, head face-down as she grinned, tossing some money and pixels up and down in her free hand with her eyes trained on the camera lens*

See, as a rising prodigy of a unique blacksmith, my prices won't be a gentle walk in the park, but I can assure you a warranty on any piece you purchase, for an extra fee of course, lastability will be a thing of the past with my wares and their versatility in hectic situations, and if you're just looking for something to make you look good, well, I'm sure I can set you up with a nice set that'll make you look stunning, whether on the battlefield or on the run-way~

*The last shot is of Aerith standing a bit closer to the camera, her head being cut out of the shot and the focus being more mainly on her body from the neck down and the knees up, her beak open and her feathery arm waving to the camera as she was leaned forward*

So, if you're ever looking for a blacksmith to get some work done, or you need a provider with top-notch experience in the field of business, then expect no less than the best out of me! I'm always available for contact, interview, and whatever else-have-you that you may want from me before we can get down to the business of smithing and making it rain cash~

2. Kirby teh Pink

Kirby teh Pink Puts the Coo in Cool

As a collector of fine Avian craftsmanship, I welcome you to the sector. ...Can't say I've heard the "Tukhan" name before, however. - Skarti

(( Also, hey look, it's Captain Vul. ))

3. Finestein Goodlad

Finestein Goodlad Wizard Mod

I require aid with my now ruined armor, if such is possible.
    -Protector Hexclaw

4. Arhicath

Arhicath New Member

Ho
    Ly
    Hell

-TopTierEngineer

5. Arcticil

Arcticil Toxic Top Soldier

ID: ClockmanofZaun

SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE A CASE OF THE CREATIONS. I GET THOSE TOO, THEY GIVE ME TUMMY ACHES BUT TRUST ME, ITS WORTH IT, RIGHT? BUT FIRST YOU SHOULD SHOW US YOUR SKILLS ON VIDEO! MOST CERTAINLY.

BEST WISHES, VALTER THE DISHWASHER.

(Jet)

6. JimHarrison

JimHarrison Grouchy Player

Ay', ah. You's gad' any a' them fancy Avian Powa' Crystals?

-Soprano

7. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

The accent is heavy with this one.
    - Mange

8. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

Annoyed. Kind of bugs me to see another smith have to degrade themselves to the point of blatantly saying "I need customers". If your work is good they come to you without needing to say a thing. Blunt. Hell I just ask for the resources when someone tells me to make something. That's my good deed for the day.

-Prince Leopold

9. Arcticil

Arcticil Toxic Top Soldier

ID: CLOCKMANOFZAUN

WHY ON THE GIBBITY GOBBITY WOULD YOU NOT WANT TO GET PAID? MONEY EQUALS MORE STUFF, MAKE MORE COOL STUFF. TICK TOCK, MAKE GO BOOM ONLY IF YOU HAVE MONEY! THAT'S THE WAY THE GALAXY WORKS!

VALTER THE DISHWASHER

(Jet)