1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hiring Staff for a Bar

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Shag, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

Hello everyone! I've recently built a new bar in Union, named Eternity, as the successor of the bar Afterlife I used to have back in Opportunity, which not many people visited since the colony was private. Such a shame right? Well this time it's different.

So I need staff! I need people that are energetic, friendly and hospitable!

The list of positions that are open along with the respective salary is right here.

• Manager - 1000 ₱ a week. - Only need one to take care of the bar for me.
    • Mixologist - 500 ₱ a week. - Currently in need of four. Experience is a must, but if we manage to at least get 2 experienced ones then newbies are welcome to join up and learn on the go.
    • Stripper - 600 ₱ a week. - Currently in need of three. All species and (trans)genders welcome. We need at least 1 female and 1 male though. This is not a Gay/Lesbian Club*.
    • Barista - 450 ₱ a week. - Currently in need of four. Experience is a must, but if we manage to at least get 2 experienced ones then newbies are welcome to join up and learn on the go.
    That is all so if you're interested in working, you can hit me up with a PM and I'll arrange a meeting and a place to interview you in.

I'll be checking on Eternity often, to review performance and such. I'm a nice guy so if you need anything while I'm off-duty then you can ask me whatever you want!

Note: To get inside Union/Hammer Point you have to stash all your weapons in some lockers we have prepared for you in the entrance of Union. After that you'll get a visa (which only takes a couple of minutes) and you'll be free to walk around UNARMED. We provide the highest levels of security so you have nothing to worry about.

Location of Bar Eternity in Union: Simply walk straight up until you see a blast door. Proceed to then walk down the stairs until you see our place. It's really simple. I'll be adding some pictures to help you out later!

Yours truly

- Shadowstep Lightbringer the Sixth.

*I don't have anything against gay/lesbian/hermaphrodite/genderless people, it is only a need for the bar.

#1 Shag, Aug 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2014
  2. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-"Nat"-
    Do you have any jobs for people with no experience at all? Does manager require experience?

3. Shag

Well, I say manager but that's just a fancy speaking for keeping the place running smoothly. So yeah you'd need experience on that.

If you don't really have ANY experience on any of these jobs, then you have 2 options.
    A. Choose to be a barista/mixologist-bartender, and I can lend you a hand and act as your temporal teacher. OR
    B. Work as a janitor. But honestly, there's no shame in honest work.

Anyhow, there's no problem in having no experience. You've always gotta start somewhere to get experience for the trade.

- Shadowstep

[Edit] PS: Expanding on the position for a manager, it's someone that takes care of the bar's income, taxes, shipments, customer support and all that jazz.

4. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-"Nat"-
    I'd like to take the mixologist-bartender then, because I do need quite some pixels for my ship's fuel.
    At what hours are you usually avaiable and where could we meet?

5. Shag

I'm available right now, if you'd like to meet up. I'll be waiting at Union's entrance.
    (( I'm usually available at 12:00 PM to 5-6:00 PM EST ))

6. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-"Nat"-
    I'm sorry, I can't go there right now.
    I'll try to be avaiable tomorrow, just call for "Nat" on the radio. ((I'll be on around 12PM EST))

7. Shag

Alrighty no problem! Will do so.

- Shadowstep