1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

[EVENT] New Chicago bank Robbery

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by Julius Mayne, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Julius Mayne

Julius Mayne Member

View attachment 2086
    The ICIA is currently planning an event for Monday Midnight EST. The event will be a Payday style bank robbery. We will be building a bank for the robbery to take place in.

Roles:
    All robbers have already have already been chosen and know their roles. However, we need people to fill various roles in order to make this event perfect. You will need to make an alt in order to be capable for this. PM me if you are interested in any particular role.

Citizen:
    We need people to act as people who are visiting the bank. Basically you will be either a hostage or running for your life. You can just show up as a citizen before the event without PMING me.

Bank Guard(These characters will die or be taken hostage):
    We need two people to act as bank guards for the bank. These characters do consent to character death and will either be held hostage or killed. You can fire at the robbers, but they consent to no more than injury.

Bank Teller(Consents to death or hostage):
    Someone who will be behind the counter. He will be the one who gives the vault key or the location of the vault. They will also set off the silent alarm that alerts the police.

Expendeble ICIA Security(These will die.):
    We need people to basically be the "Police Cannon Fodder" in order to sort of pan out the event. This way no one gets bored and it keeps the action up. Bring your cop stereotypes.

RULES IN REGARDS TO OTHER FACTIONS:
    The Armored Wolves and USCM will be allowed to participate in the event. However, we still ask that people make alts for the expendable roles in the event. However, we do ask that you don't shoot to kill, only shoot to injure. Makes it more fun for everyone that way.

Attached Files:

#1 Julius Mayne, Aug 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2014
  2. Ariexe

Ariexe New Member

((uhh, dont think you needed to double post this. talk to the mods to remove either the one here or the one on the NC thread))

3. Julius Mayne

Julius Mayne Member

I find it necessarry to cover my full range.

4. Solour

Solour a dad

(( Why plan it? It'll just ruin the fun.

Again USCM(( Or like we said before, the >>>> U.S. <<<< )) Rarely have reasons to go to New Chicago. At all.

5. Keycross

Keycross -Insert title here-

((Double-posting this may confuse some people if they have to check both threads))

6. Julius Mayne

Julius Mayne Member

Upon consideration, we changed the thread. You are right. Knowing is something that can ruin the fun for everyone. I'm still pretty new to RP and was just going by what other people told me I should probably do. Also, this will be edited on the faction to faction thing. Last night it seemed like a pretty good idea. Before my only faction to faction relations with the U.S were that you guys seemed to interject yourselves into situations when others had already said they would handle them. We have edited the event slightly to have one big shootout at the end with every faction.

7. invictus69

invictus69 New Member

Because everyone and their mother will try to stick their fingers (read:Wangs) in your event pie and will ruin the rp. PLAN IT OUT, PLAN OUT EVERY LAST DETAIL.

and I don't mean make it so that only your way works, but that you have a contingency plan for anything that may happen, including getting all the bank robbers knocked off.

#7 invictus69, Aug 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2014
  8. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

Julius go home if you want to plan it.

9. Julius Mayne

Julius Mayne Member

What do you mean?

10. invictus69

invictus69 New Member

ftfy

11. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

I'll be blunt when I say the Armored Wolves would have no interest in robbing the bank. Raoul stated many times when Asa was planning to rob the Taranis Vault that it's not worth it. Any large sum of public money that's in a bank or vault is easily traceable when the buyer uses it, you could launder it, but it'll still be out there and could be traced back.

That, and I personally don't understand how the ICIA acquired this large sum of money since they appeared out of the blue, so that's a double negative for myself.

12. Julius Mayne

Julius Mayne Member

The group who is robbing us is intended to start up a set of characters who will be doing the actual heist. However, I meant the wolves can participate in stopping them. However, does this whole sum of money thing really matter? This event is intended for fun, to make New Chicago feel more alive, and to have a good time. We aren't poking holes in it's logistics.

13. Ariexe

Ariexe New Member

As a master at robbing banks, Its not as easy, or fun as it may seam. if your planning to be robbed, and want robbers, thats a totally different story, but keep in mind there has to be a reason, and there will be many plot holes. Sure, you can go and rob a bank if you want, but whats the motive? what are you going to do after? and how will you not be caught?

And yea. ICIA having a random bank out of the blue is a bit sketchy.. I mean Look at Ashford. Minikong facility out of the blue. /no one/ trusts him

14. Ariexe

Ariexe New Member

New chicago already feels more alive than liberty mills. What more do you want?

15. Solour

Solour a dad

This is a HUGE lie, actually. the U.S. does NOT interject ourselves into every last thing. We openly avoided the plague, along with other things. We take distress calls, if anything. Hell, we rarely do that. We've been highly busy, with internal faction-based ideas. Just to clear up any confusion

16. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

True that, I don't know why people keep throwing shit at the US when we haven't done anything wrong.

17. Julius Mayne

Julius Mayne Member

I know. It was a generalization I made without thinking it through properly, my apologies.

18. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

Wolves also have no reason to protect New Chicago against the robbers, as well. There's nothing to gain on our end, as we've already made it clear to Julius we're not looking to become allies with his faction, considering Mars shot him in the foot.

While we do put ourselves into spots to gain allies for our work, it's only if it profits us in the long run. A group like ICIA wouldn't benefit the Wolves at all.

19. Julius Mayne

Julius Mayne Member

The thread was initially written at 3am. Past the boundry of logical thought. On second thought, you are correct.

20. King Tickle

King Tickle I hope it rains in this tunnel.

I'll be blunt too...
    View attachment 2104
    YYyeeEEeeAaaaAAaaa...

Wait hang on. Where were we?
    ...Right. SO! I think despite certain discrepancies in logic or lore, a bank robbery event would be just plain fun. Action packed and fun. While sticking to logic is very important for RP, balance is a key factor in all things, so a little action and other stuffs of the sort seems pretty cool actually.

Attached Files: