1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

need a very special weapon.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Donovennn, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

Ok, I want you to imagine a tank barrel, shrunk down to human proportions with a sniper stock and middle bit stuck onto it. Then, have the bottom of said barrel be edged like a sword blade.
    It has to be very durable, for obvious reasons.

Make that and I will pay ten thousand pixels.
    extra thousand if you have it fire the fast-moving bullets.
    extra hundred if in some medium shade of grey.

#1 Donovennn, Aug 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2014
  2. Ariexe

Ariexe New Member

-Asa-

You mean like my Rail-gun Rifle... accept with a blade beneath it?

3. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

Essentially, yes. Obviously it must have structural support to be used as a melee weapon as well, but the general principle is the same.

((If you can, make a copy of the weapon but as a sword, so I could visibly switch weapon modes.

4. Ariexe

Ariexe New Member

Uhm.. My rifle is heavy as heck. also, if not fired correctly it can rip your arm off. its bluprints are also classified. I'm just saying, Unless your a heavyweight champion, I doubt you could even slice bread with it, let alone fire it wile spinning around trying to stab someone. ((protip: with a powerfull weapon, make a powerfull flaw.))

5. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

I am aware. A weapon like this is meant to be used while wearing a robotic exoskeleton.
    In addition, the exoskeleton would have to be designed with said weapon in mind. To fire it without one would be incredibly unsafe.
    The reason I want a weapon of this variety is to replace the one that went with my old armor, since that would allow the exo-suit to achieve it's greatest potential.
    Also, regarding the blueprints. I am not asking for what you have, I am asking for a different weapon entirely, so that should not be an issue.

#5 Donovennn, Aug 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2014