1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

If anyone is sad v2.0

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Spinach Pirate, Jul 30, 2014.

?

Are you more happy after seeing this?

1. YES

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. meh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spinach Pirate

Spinach Pirate The Adorable Spinach

If anyone is sad, dont be, cause i love you, and would be sad if you were, you might find this creepy, but dont, im using the "i care about your well being" love, not the "i wanna kiss u and seks u and stuff " kinda love. If you are feeling depressed, dont be, and if you cant help it, PM me, and talk about it, i know venting my struggles makes me feel better, even if noone can help directly.

also, cute animals!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Spinach Pirate

OH HEY GUISE! I MADE IT SO NOONE COULD REPLY TO THIS ONE! SO NO MORE ARTHROPODS

3. Spinach Pirate

IF YOU ARE SUICIDAL:

I HOPE THIS IS NOT NECESSARY, BUT IF IT IS HERE! IF YOU ARE CONTEMPLATING SUICIDE, DON'T! LIFE CAN GET BETTER ALSO YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS WILL MISS YOU! I THOUGHT ABOUT SUICIDE ONCE, BECAUSE I BASICALLY COULD NOT DO ANYTHING, IF I TRIED, I WOULD BE STUCK IN BED FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS. IT SUCKED, AND I THOUGHT "i cant have a life if this is what it is, ill never be able to do anything and ill never be able to get a job, and ill just be a hobo" BUT THEN I REALIZED THAT MY FAMILY WOULD BE HEARTBROKEN IF I KILLED MYSELF, AND I DECIDED THAT THAT WAS A REALLY BAD IDEA, AND THEN LIKE 2 YEARS LATER I ACTUALLY CAN DO THINGS, SO KILLING MYSELF WOULD HAVE BEEN EXTRA STUPID.
    PLEASE DON'T KILL YOURSELF.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.