1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Regarding the value of the pixel

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by DeltaV, Jul 29, 2014.

1. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

First off, apologies if this is in the wrong section; it was either this or General Discussion, and I thought it might fit better here.

I think that it really is necessary that we decide on an established value for the pixel, because it seems like it varies from person to person. Is a pixel equal to a dollar? A euro? More? Less? How much should faction members be paid per week? On that note, how long is an OOC week in IC time? After all, it's not exactly feasible to be paying characters over very long OOC spaces of time.

I would love if we could come to some sort of consensus on these things or, providing a consensus has already been reached, that someone could explain them to me.

2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

I always assume that it's a dollar, so we complain about, like, a glass of wine being friggin 15 Pixels or MORE.
    *grumble grumble to the oven with ye*

3. invictus69

invictus69 New Member

Hey, you want the good stuff? Ya gotta pay.

But I agree with this, a pixel should be equal to one americanoo.

4. JimHarrison

JimHarrison Grouchy Player

Also, I'm pretty sure that IC time and OOC time are supposed to run on the same 'Galactic Standard Time', so even if your planet goes through like eight rotations, it still is one Galactic Day. Basically just an excuse for things to not be confusing.

5. Kai

Kai hey im kai and this is jackass

6. invictus69

invictus69 New Member