1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Time to nyoom away is it

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bunshuu, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Bunshuu

Bunshuu New Member

Heyy this is kinda post is famous lately, wich is sad.

Anywho! due to some recent events and personal reasons im sorry to say that my time RPing here is done for good. Im really sad to say that because this has been a great community to be in and i had lots of fun and made incredible friends here! Buuut things are like they are.

Sad that I didn't get to rp with a lot of folks around here, here are some IC reasons for my characters leaving the antares sector in aase anyone is curious/has something with them:
    • Leon ultimately was overwhelmed both psyhically and emotionally due to the tension and treat of the Astral Empire and the Rezulrautt Armada, leaving the Antares Sector and the bunker crew behind and the last thing known of him is that he's currently living/traveling alongside his friend (lover?) Jae-Hak and his trusty robot companion Ramy until they find a place on the galaxy.
    • Santiago cutted all ties of him and the Outriders or Liberty Mills, and is currently living with his lover Dwayne and his dog Mozzie making enough money to someday fix Dwayne's sight again. Until then, they are basically being huge gays together drifting in space.
    • Carolina and her small group called the 'News Crew' moved on from the Antares Sector in hopes of finding more interesting and exciting news in the galaxy.
    • Daniel is rumored to be missing in action, leaving his recent boyfriend Macca and his job at Maple Hill behind. No one knows for sure what is of him, except for private information he gave to said boyfriend.
    • Alan sold his store at Maple Hill, finally moving on to a more succesful location in the skirts of another section, fearing the incoming war between the Armada and the Holy Fleet escalating and taking Maple Hill on the move.
    • Kornell is currently chasing the dream of being the most succesful crafter and hunter of the galaxy, apparently following the steps of the florans Tardrinker and Phlegmgil.
    • Pimienta fleed due to the intoxication of the spores finally taking over their bazaar and small imaginary town. They are probably now selling shinies in a more succesful place.
    • Anabelle, Charlotte and Victoria are all rumored to be either dead or missing in action.
    To anyone with doubts rewardin what will be of my small colony/settlement Maple Hill please feel free to send me a PM if you are interested in having a character take on the administration of the place from now on.

Attached Files:

2. Kai

Kai hey im kai and this is jackass

smooches
    holds ur hand
    gays away w u

3. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

See you later, Bunshuu.
    Shame that I didn't get to RP with Leon more.
    We'll miss you.

4. M-Bot

M-Bot #swellest

ilu bunshuu, Leon's sketchbook was amazing

5. Diddums

Diddums That Loveable Lad

I'm genuinely sad.

no :((((((((((((((((((((((((

Attached Files:

6. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

Sad to see you go, Bunshuu. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

7. Butbutbut
    what about our cartoon bunny fix

8. Corvus

Corvus New Member

He has a tumblr. shhhhh